Wednesday home weigh-in

Welcome MommyNoriana and Kellyscottish! Great to have you on board!

@MommyNO - not sure what you should have as your start weight (it's early here and I haven't got my brain in gear yet!). Go with what you think is right. Maybe 160? Not sure...

Anyhoo I lost 1.5 lbs - so chuffed as I didn't think I'd lost anything.

Woop - woop!

Oh my god! A week
Completely off plan apart from
Mon n tue I was 100% and I have lost a pound!!!!!! Am over the moon!

49lb to go to target!!

Warmest welcome to our new friends :)

Have been dining out for lunch on sat and sun, and for dinner mon and tues... (wih wine and champagne and bread..) Just weighed myself, have gained 1.5 pounds! :( but I guess I deserve it.....

Last edited:
Don't be disheartened dreamaholic!!! Can be easily lost n more off next week :) chin up hunny at least u enjoyed ur
Weekend and Dinners

Morning everyone,

Hope you've all had good weeks.
Not had a very good weekend food wise but got on scales this morning and have maintained so happy with that for now. :D

Leeanne910 said:
Don't be disheartened dreamaholic!!! Can be easily lost n more off next week :) chin up hunny at least u enjoyed ur
Weekend and Dinners

Thanks leeanne. Yes the damage is done (and I did enjoy it!) I'll have to draw a line and be good from today onwards!

Ok. Just weighed in (straight out of bed) and it says 150. So 10 lb loss in 3 weeks. Wow.

I have to say that I flexisyned once for a cheeseburger but I've been on the plan 100% Although I have had some bad days where I haven't been able to eat much. So I'm not sure what to call this loss! But I CAN say that I haven't been at 150 in 4 years. So yay!!

Hi all,
This is my 3rd week on SW and just seen this thread so count me in please.
I lost another 2lb this week and that's 7lb in 3 weeks.

My name is Lesley, I'm 51, a Chef and make celebration cakes for a living.:)

Lovehatecarbs said:
No loss for me either, 3rd week on SW lost 4 first week and now two with no loss. Maybe this diets not for me, don't know what I'm doing wrong

When was the last time u lost 6 lbs in two weeks! U r doing great. U may only lose 1/2 lb some weeks. But its better than gaining. SW isn't a quick fix. If u plug along it will work. It prob took a long time to gain the weight. Might take just as long to get it off. Keep going and see what happens next week! If ur having trouble someone can help u!

Well done to those who lost, and a big pat for those who didn't. If I'm working this out right I think our slimmer of the week is mommynoriana who lost ten pounds over three weeks which is just over three pounds each week if we do a simple average! Well done.

Quite a few of us had a disappointing week, myself included, but please don't give up. If you give up now you are only more likely to gain more weight. Let's eat healthily and move around more to lose more next week. We can do this!

Last edited:
Hi all in this thread. New to the forum but decided to start posting after feeling a bit low and got lots of lovely support.
First week weighed in at class last night and 3.5lb loss. Pleased as I felt really bloated and that I wasn't doing the plan right so started this week with renewed vigour!

Sorry just realised I posted in the wrong place!!

Well the day is almost here guys. I'm nervous already! Good luck to everybody for tomorrow. x

krupskaya said:
Well the day is almost here guys. I'm nervous already! Good luck to everybody for tomorrow. x

Nervous and excited for me! I was so tempted to get on the scale this morning but walked away!

Hey all. Was wondering if this group wanted to do a Feb challenge since we all weigh in on Wed?

Good luck for WI everyone!!

Yeah let's do a Feb challenge.

Dreamaholic - want to lose 4 pounds

Last edited:
Back