Wednesday home weigh-in

A seven pound loss!!! Cant believe it, 1/2 a stone in one week. Thats me three stone and one pound off, in about eleven weeks :)

Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow - have done sw very half hearted this week - but I have decided I'll be brave & face the music anyway! Good luck everyone else.
Angela x

This should be my 4th weigh in at my Slimming world group this week (including initial weigh-in week), I had lost 7lb in the first fortnight but I've totally fallen off the diet this week!

I have long running issues with binge eating and have had a few very high calorie (high syn) binges this week! so I'm planning on weighing in at home this Wednesday instead! I imagine I've put on 2-3 pounds this week!

I'm aiming to tell you guys so that somebody knows and then try to get back to last week's weight by next Wednesday, or even a little lower! :)

Eeeek not looking forward to this. I will weigh in at 6pm because that's my usual class weigh-in time! xx

Last edited:
Hey peeps

2lbs off this week. Muchos happy!

Kirstles x

Morning,

I'll let you into a secret - was going to "forget" on purpose to weigh in this morning. I had a brilliant monday to friday last week - even the button on my trousers did up easy by friday but then had a weekend of indulgance which carried on over to the kids jubillee party on monday & yesterday I thought I've blown it. However I woke up this morning & thought I'd better see what damage I'd done and guess what? I lost 1 pound!!!! I was so ecstatic I cant tell you. Please if anyone else is thinking of dodging the scales - don't - it wont help. Best to face up to it then draw a line under it and start a new week. Thats what I'm going to do. I'm aiming for another 1 pound next week.
Enjoy the long weekend everyone & good luck,

Angela x

Well done guys! Angela you must be really happy about that despite the party! & Iambe, I'm jealous of your 2lb loss!

I decided not to bother weighing myself at 6pm and did it this morning instead. I binge ate at 1am or 2am again last night so some of my weight will just be food weight and last week I didn't eat all day but ran just before my weigh-in last week so lost about 3lb in water weight immediately before weigh-in.

Sooo I went up to 13 stone from 12 stone 9 but I know that's physically impossible! you have to eat 3600 calories to put on 1 pound. If I had just jogged I'd lose 2 pounds in water weight- which would bring it to 12 stone 12 so that's my unoffical weight for this week.

I'm definitely going to meeting next week, even if I put on another 3 pounds this week!

xxx

Morning all and well done!

It's a 2lb loss for me this week, happy as I had a STS last week. Hopefully will get my one stone next week but it's my birthday on fri so will be having a 'day off',lol. x sarah x

2 1/2 lb for me this week which I'm pleased about I'd been stuck at STS for a few weeks then gained a 1lb last week, it's so slow going now 13 1/2 lb in total since January but slow and ready wins the race right? xxx

have a good week all and enjoy your losses guys

Sarah I'm waiting for my first stone too....It's nearly here...I can't wait...

2nd home weigh in.

Lost a total of 4lb in 2 week.

Had a bad week this week, put on about 5lb then managed to reign it in and pull it back again.. But 4lb in 2 weeks I can cope with.

Tomorrow's a new day.

Well done everyone!! Keep up the good work! xx Sarah x

Hello!

I weigh in at home on a Wednesday - this week was my first full week on SW and I lost 2.8 pounds. Pretty pleased with that as I was quite swollen due to the heat and high humidity!

Needing some inspiration / meal ideas or anything.

apart from the 30 day shred being sat on my DVD player ready for tonight, I have completely fallen off the wagon!

Have you tried meal planning hon? It seems to work fairly well for me. I can't be trusted to make good choices quite a lot of the time so I plan my week in advance. I find it really helpful to have comfort food on hand such as frozen portions of chilli which I can cook from frozen and have with some chips and a melted babybel on top with some tomatoes on the side. It feels like it should be a naughty meal but it isn't. Makes me feel good!

If I don't have to think about what I've got to cook I'm in a less difficult position to make poor choices. x

Hey peeps

4lbs gone, very pleased.

Kirstles
x

Hey hope you don't mind me joining you guys!

Well my first weigh in at home since joining sw online last week and i lost 3lbs, im really happy with this, i know some people lose more in their first week but i have literally never been hungry, i have eaten loads of good recipies and had 15 syns most days. Got about 8 stone to lose and i've given myself 2 years to try and do this. Too many fad diets and silly slimming methods in the past has made me realise the only way to lose weight and keep it of is at a good healthy weekly weight loss and a sensible plan.
nic xx

Well done folks!!

1 lb for me which is not as bad as I thought as it was my Birthday so had a couple of 'off' day. Was hoping to get the 1 stone although going away on a couple of breaks one at the weekend and then mon til thurs next week so will try and be as good as possible!! Will be weighing in on Fri morn next week.
x sarah x

Well done you Fairy!!! It's excellent to lose and not gain given the birthday-ness. SUPER CONGRATS TO YOU!!!

Welcome Nic and look forward to seeing you around. I'm really glad you're loving the diet. I'm totally hooked on it!

Kirstles
x

Back