Wednesday home weigh-in

Pound and a half off for me - it was going to be two pounds, but yesterday saw me a) fall head-first into fried chicken and side dishes and b) celebrate the unexpected and early arrival of Auntie Flo. Old bag! (Seriously: I was almost a whole pound lighter on Sunday morning!)

1/2 lb off for me which I'm happy with as I've finally made my 1st stone loss.... and I had a naughty ish... weekend being a bank holiday. Back on plan 100% now though I want to lose another 6lb at least before mid August to reach my first goal...

Hope everyone is having a good week xx

1lb lost for me this wk over half way now 26lb gone 24lb too go dosent seem so daunting now
well done all other weight loss losers this week
those who didnt get result they wanted this week sure you will get back on track this wk now all jubilee goodies gone now
lets go for ghold for wek ahead good luck everyone

2lb off for me which I'm really really pleased with, especially as I fell off Sunday and Monday....

4lb to first target now with 8 weeks to go so hopefully I'll hit it by then and be on the way to my next target

Wish you all luck guys

Gained 0.5lb which I don't understand *sigh* Ah well least it isn't a massive amount x

I weigh in KG and today was ecstatic with a 2kg loss (4.4lb) especially as the big P is in attendance this week!- :)

2.6 pounds off for me this week! Very happy with that, seven pounds off in three weeks is the best I've done in over a year!

Hi I hope you dont mind me joining in this thread. My name is Lillie and because of work commitments I am unable to go to class. I'll be weighing on a Wednesday and today has been my day 1. So my starting weight it 11stone 8 3/4 lbs. Heres hoping it will have gone down by next week.

Lillie x

1lb gain for me,:( totally deserved though and better than I expected, so determined to stay back on track this week and absolutely no no wine which has been the catalyst this last week;)

Hi
Not been on for a couple of weeks as been away. Was 'kind of' on plan but was also a bit naughty hence putting 2 lbs on which isn't as bad as I thought :)

4lbs gone! OK so they were the 4lbs I put on last week but they're definitely gone! LOL

Kirstles

Put half on but been off plan cos of the wedding but back on now so lets see what this week brings :-D

Put on 1 pound this week - had week away with work with lovely food so very pleased. Have been back on it 100% since I came back - here's to a loss next week!

Nice loss Kirstyleigh, angelajane putting on a pound after a week away is not bad at all....

I don't want to moan really, but I'm feeling pretty bummed out now, I've been really good all week, worked out etc, etc and I've only lost the pound I put on last week and even then I'm not sure it's a whole pound as the scales hovered a while before settling so in reality it's probably only half...

Hpe everyone has a great WI day with the losses they hope for xxx

Back