Wednesday home weigh-in

Morning Lisa H,

I put on 1 pound today - not a happy bunny - I've been going up & down the same pounds for weeks now! Given myself a kick up the bum - got a goal in place for next week - I don't want to weigh any more than I did at beginning of school holidays!

Good luck anybody else weighing in from home today X

Well done to everyone on their achievements, so inspiring!

Just starting on the plan today, and first weigh in and I am 13 stone 2 lbs, which was more than I expected :eek: See you next week when I hope I will have lost my first couple of pounds!

Having a little wibble about getting on the scales in the morning,i know ive done everything right and ive not cheated once....everything thats passed my lips has been written down and ive done at least an hours workout every day....Please please let it show this week :))) Gets down on knees!

First week loss of 4.25lbs!

Really thought it was going to all go up the shoot cos we went for an Indian last night (I was relatively good though, nothing saucy and plain rice)...

Very happy with that result - looking forward to week 2!

Hi everyone just starting sw today and my starting weight is 14st 13!! Eeek got a lot to lose will wi in with you next week let you know how my first week has gone good luck everyone weighing today x

Great losses this week mydiet STS after a 4 day festival is brilliant

Changed my WI day fro a Wednesday to a Saturday now since coming back off hols and then a naughty week last week, but back on plan now this week so hoping I might loose something by then even though it will only have been five days..

Good work all x

Hi everyone just wondered if i could jump on this thread as ive tried doing cc and ww but have decided to do sw at home i use to go to a group but wanted to give it a go doing it at home so my wi day will be wednesday good luck to u all xx

Hi all,

I've been lurking for quite a while. Lost my first lot of weight with various diets but since meeting my interim goal (to get married in a size 12), I have put on 2 stone :banghead:. So I am doing slimming world extra easy (fed up of extreme diets!). This is my first week weigh in and I have lost 4lbs! I can't believe it because i haven't stopped eating :).

Hello to all you weds weighers and good luck

Sarah x

Uh oh - didn't weigh in last week but decided to face the music this week - put 7 pounds on!!!! Right - better get down to some hard work this week!

Oops forgot to log yesterday. Half a pound on... not bad seeing as I'd had three days will about 30 syns. Back on it now, hoping for a good loss next week. Still 3.75 down in two weeks and aiming for half a stone in month one x

Sent from my sexy Samsung using MiniMins

Well done! :)

Sent from my sexy Samsung using MiniMins

Back