Wednesday home weigh-in

A pretty crap half a pound this week. Think it should be more but I hadn't, umm, "been" when I weighed. Delightfully lol. Even so, in the interests of consistency I will log it anyway. X

Sent from my sexy Samsung using MiniMins

A gain of 3.75lbs. Just marvelous.

Sent from my sexy Samsung using MiniMins

Thankfully 1lb loss, every little helps!

Sadly no loss, new baby grandaughter got in the way, didn't plan well enough in advance, will in future!

Put on 4 pounds since I weighed in 2 weeks ago - not bad considering...... Only plan this week is to start the plan at some point!

Yep a 1lb off for me too, really surprised and pleased!

1lb off for me but I fear this may be all for this month as we are going camping in France for a week and I will find difficulty staying on plan.

Hi all, I'm due to weigh in tomorrow, dreading it, i've been going off track big time for the last month, and this week was no excetption, i'm hoping that joining here will help me!!!!

I'll face tomorrow and draw a line and hope i can stick to the plan 100% next week.

Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie (to this forum, but not to SW). I am not attending a group at the moment for various reasons, but will be weighing in here! I have been losing/gaining the same few pounds for the last six months, so hopefully this will help me hold myself to account!

Back