Wednesday home weigh-in

Wahoo! Lost another pound which i'm really pleased about :D getting closer & closer to my stone! x

Hi everyone....I seriously didn't get on the wagon to even fall of it in the new year so here I am a couple of pounds heavier than January (could have been worse ) and in the right frame of mind to succeed this time ..but I know I'm going to need help to stay focused and not eat to cope with stress!! First steps ..getting back here, emptying fridge, planning meals and standing on the scales!! See you next weds !!

welcome back and lots of luck for next week :)

-1lb this week. Not the 3 I've been aiming for, but had a bad weekend so to be expected. Also puts me at my 2nd mini goal, so nothing to be dismissed. 5 days til target date, and I know I won't hit my weight (Still 7lbs to go, or even 4lb to my final mini goal isn't likely) but I am certainly very happy with my loss so far & will get straight back on the wagon when I'm back, as I'll genuinely have gained about 7lbs (2 weeks all inclusive with the whole family...) This is my last Wednesday weigh in, as this time next week I'll be in sunny Mexico! But I'm going to do a final pre-holiday weigh in on Sunday and will post here.

Last edited:
-1lb this week. Not the 3 I've been aiming for, but had a bad weekend so to be expected. Also puts me at my 2nd mini goal, so nothing to be dismissed. 5 days til target date, and I know I won't hit my weight (Still 7lbs to go, or even 4lb to my final mini goal isn't likely) but I am certainly very happy with my loss so far & will get straight back on the wagon when I'm back, as I'll genuinely have gained about 7lbs (2 weeks all inclusive with the whole family...) This is my last Wednesday weigh in, as this time next week I'll be in sunny Mexico! But I'm going to do a final pre-holiday weigh in on Sunday and will post here.

well done now relax and have a fab holiday :D

Thanks Nat! If I lose just another 1lb in the next few days I'll be happy as that put me in the next stone bracket below!! Out for dinner tomorrow night AND Sat though..... Just remembered. :( probably end up gaining now before I go!

Thanks Nat! If I lose just another 1lb in the next few days I'll be happy as that put me in the next stone bracket below!! Out for dinner tomorrow night AND Sat though..... Just remembered. :( probably end up gaining now before I go!

just enjoy your holiday and get back on it when your back..... when I went on honeymoon I put 10lbs on in two weeks damn all inclusive... it soon comes off :D

just enjoy your holiday and get back on it when your back..... when I went on honeymoon I put 10lbs on in two weeks damn all inclusive... it soon comes off :D

Lol, I didn't weigh myself straight after honeymoon. Took an extra week for me to face it!

So, here's my early final weigh in before the holiday tomorrow.....

No loss, STS.

Completely expected, haven't stuck to plan much since Wed..... Oops.

I'm happy with my weight, although am 4-7lbs off from where I wanted to be for this date.

See you in 2weeks for my post-holiday weigh in! Eeeek!

2lbs off for me ...here's to another good week coming up x

1lb on! after being good. its starting to do my head in now!

How frustrating ... I'm sure the pounds just tease us around weigh in day and drop off the next day instead !!

Gutted, first week and I have gained .5 pound :(

that not throwing me off the wagon though!

that not throwing me off the wagon though!
Good for you! It can take a while to get going and slow and steady will still see the weight come off .
:)

hi ladies, mind if i join ? i started 3 weeks ago, lost 2 lbs this week. i'm surprised as i had two nights out at the weekend. so woop woop !

2.6lb off for me today.

Back