Wednesday home weigh-in

Hi ladies! I know it's not Weds yet, but wanted to log my post-2-week-holiday weigh in that I did today...

+3lbs

Which, considering I've been off-diet for 2 weeks (I gained that in ONE week in Paris) I don't think is too bad. I was I'll for 4 of the 9 days we were abroad though! Lol.

I will weigh in on Weds still, but don't expect to have lost any by then (back on wagon tomorrow), but hopefully can now start making some more progress towards my final target weight which I just missed on my date.

Mini target is 7lbs away and FINAL target is 10lbs away! I need to set myself a new date though...

Frustrated beyond belief right now :( week 2 and half a pound off, as I put on half a pound the first week - I am right back to square one, I am pretty sure I am sticking to plan - using a food diary for EVERYTHING I eat!

Disillusioned

-4lbs! Holiday weight gone & and an extra 1lb as a bonus! And I'm now down into the next stone! Yippee. Incentive to get back on track after my holiday (had forgotten how much I loved food!)

Hi everyone, I wonder if I can also join as Wednesday is my weekly weigh in day. I am a little disappointed, but its still a loss I guess. I lost a pound. Its my first week though so I was hoping for more.

I have seen people mention PCOS. I have that. I also have an underactive thyroid (I do take tablets but I still find it tough to lose)... what kind of thing have people been cutting out thats doing it?

Anyway- well done to everyone this week!!

Love P xxx

Hi projectp, what plan are you following? I do red/green & find that cutting carbs helps boost my loss, so when I want to lose a bit more, I stick to mostly/all red days for a week.

So happy! 3.6lbs lost this week! my biggest loss yet on SW being pcos i cut out sugar this week and its made a huge difference :D

We'll done Nat! Cutting sugar is haaaaaard. I've def cut down but not 100% sugar free yet! Lol.

Hi everyone, I wonder if I can also join as Wednesday is my weekly weigh in day. I am a little disappointed, but its still a loss I guess. I lost a pound. Its my first week though so I was hoping for more. I have seen people mention PCOS. I have that. I also have an underactive thyroid (I do take tablets but I still find it tough to lose)... what kind of thing have people been cutting out thats doing it? Anyway- well done to everyone this week!! Love P xxx

HI

a loss is a loss well done! I totally know how u feel and with pcos it's so hard. my first week I'd lost a pound too.. I try to limit my carbs and try to eat less sugar, i also tried the red and green days which I believe has helped me :) I drink plenty of water and I've been using my cross trainer too :D
good luck with this week x Nat

Oooo I've never actually considered doing the red and green days- I've only ever tried extra easy. Is it hard? Maybe I should try that! Thanks for the tip xxx

Lost 2.5lb this week. I possibly could have lost a bit more but I'm still chuffed. Only 1.5lb till my next stone!!

Oooo I've never actually considered doing the red and green days- I've only ever tried extra easy. Is it hard? Maybe I should try that! Thanks for the tip xxx
I've found them ok to do but your really do need to plan plan plan when on these days it's fine once you get your head around it :)

+1lb

Not surprised but still gutted. Can't seem to stick to plan any more :(

*jumping up and down with excitment*
so after a very dodgy start (.5 on first week .5 off the next!)
I then lost 3.5 the 3rd week!
and this week another 4.5!

8 pounds off in 4 weeks, half stone award AND dropped into the next stone zone!

STS, but still struggling to stick to plan...

Still finding it hard, not even recorded any meals for the last 2 weeks. H2B is in between jobs, money is tight, I never know if I'm cooking for 1 or 2.
Completely fallen off the wagon & haven't the strength to get back on. Cried at weigh in tonight, didn't even do that last time I gained, never mind STS.

STS, but still struggling to stick to plan... Still finding it hard, not even recorded any meals for the last 2 weeks. H2B is in between jobs, money is tight, I never know if I'm cooking for 1 or 2. Completely fallen off the wagon & haven't the strength to get back on. Cried at weigh in tonight, didn't even do that last time I gained, never mind STS.

oh Hun it's so so hard to get back on the wagon.. when I fell off I restarted my SW online and got straight back on it x I hope ur situation easies a little xx

Back