Wednesday home weigh-in

Sts
More than I deserved quite frankly. Back on plan today!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lb loss for me this week, which I am very happy with. Good luck to everyone else weighing in today!

-3lbs and back on track. Had a tough week at work! (For those of you that teach, we've had special visitors today & tomorrow!!) so have been snacking rather than eating.... But pleased to be back down to 9st. Now to continue my losses and get back on the wagon properly!

2 off. Grinning!

+1lb. Gutted. Been so good this week.
Think I'm at a plateau where I need to work much harder now :(

could be anything hun, TOTM? water retention etc xx wishing a good number next week

Thanks Nat, TOTM next week, but doesn't normally effect my losses too much. Think I might just need to crank up the exercise & shake up my meal plans a bit. May have hit my peak with what I'm doing so far.

Hi im new to this thread. My name is Sarah and im 22 years old, been on slimming world for 8 weeks now and so far lost a total of 7.3kg. Weight loss was fast at the beginning and i know that because of the waterloss, but im getting disappointed in my weight loss now as its slowing down so much to only losing 0.1kg a week... (This week and last). I know i should start exercising to speed the process along but i have a few health issues that can sometimes prevent me and im just worried that its going to take me years to get to my target weight when it shouldnt. Feeling a bit disappointed after todays weigh in, at least im losing but just really want to speed things along! x

I was too disappointed to post last week as my weight stayed the same. However, I have lost 2lb this week and I am very happy.

STS..... my body isnt behaving itself lately! frustrated & fed up

Hi Nat,

I had that last week even though I stuck to plan completely (as I have done since I started on 7 May). Some people just have slower losses than other people. However, I have lost this week, so hopefully, the same will happen to you!

Tracy

Hi Nat, I had that last week even though I stuck to plan completely (as I have done since I started on 7 May). Some people just have slower losses than other people. However, I have lost this week, so hopefully, the same will happen to you! Tracy

Hi Tracy

I have pcos and I'm on medications so that doesn't help my journey I've always struggled with my weight BUT I am at my lowest I've ever been so happy with that. I have a goal weight to get to so Me and hubby can start our ivf so that's my goal keeping me going hope next week is a good week for me

well done on ur loss :D

Eugh. Gained 1lb. TOTM & craving carbs left right & centre. Not a good week. Need to get back on the wagon fast. Need an event to lose for, random dates don't work for me as motivation.

Pound on for me too. Not totm. Just finding it hard to stay on plan. Cross with myself :(

so again ive lost 0.2lbs.... BUT im not frustrated. my goal was to lose weight for ivf treatment which me & dh are not doing. we've decided to adopt :D :D :D

still going to stick to sw just so i can feel better with my weight x

so again ive lost 0.2lbs.... BUT im not frustrated. my goal was to lose weight for ivf treatment which me & dh are not doing. we've decided to adopt :D :D :D

still going to stick to sw just so i can feel better with my weight x

Hi Nat,

I am sorry your loss was low again but that is brilliant news on deciding to adopt. I wish you the very best of luck with that.

Tracy x

Back