*****WEDNESDAY - HOUR BY HOUR - Get in here!****

Surviving... feels like it has been a long afternoon! Resorted to an extra half-pack in my coffee... better than picking.

xxx

know wat u mean katy, it`s really dragging itself out today......
my lot are having corn on cob for tea, sounds so good, will have to hide somewhere airtight, the smell is to die for.
I`m doing well though, had 3 litres, my bar, a shake and 4 coffees.
will save last shake for after my meal i think.

Afternoon all, congrats to ppl on their losses. I am in a good mood today just passed my driving test! Just got to find a way to celebrate without food lol! Hope everyone is having a good day x

Congrats Athena!!! You won't mind not drinking now that you can drive on an evening out!!!

Just had my good mood bubble burst by a phone call from my son's school Year head - in trouble again..Grrrrrr. He is in big trouble when he walks through that door!

...And he just has so gotta go...wish me luck!!!

Sarah
x

good luck ibiza

well done athen, i love my car and being able to drive, gives you so much more freedom, being able to go where ever you want....
i couldn`t live with out my car now,

Well, I had my Nandos!! I quite enjoyed it actually. I stuck to a chicken breast with a mixed leaf salad and considering how much I hate salad and how much im sick of chicken breast - it was DELICIOUS!! I wasnt even jealous of those sitting next to me with their bread rolls and mayonnaise and chips. So feeling pretty positive that maybe eating healthily afterall is something I can adapt to. I havent even eaten any of the chocolate or cakes I brought in for everyone! Wahooo!

Well done Crazy, was thinking of you this lunchtime! Hope you got your ketchup fix, too... lol!

Ibiza, good luck honey, teen boys, grrr... hope it doesn't upset you too much.

xxx

hi everyone. Interview went okay, but they're interviewing all week and its just for 1 post, so will have to see.
Had a good day so far, well done on resisting the choc cake crazy

Hi all, sorry not to answer you all invidually but there is tooooooo much to take in lol!

Well done to those doing great and for those that are struggling.....keep strong!

I've been AWOL for 5 days as changed broadband providers and it all got cocked up on the way. Had my 2nd weigh in today and had a totally unjustified 3lb gain????? More details on my separate thread. Needless to say I am gutted!!!

Well, I had my Nandos!! I quite enjoyed it actually. I stuck to a chicken breast with a mixed leaf salad and considering how much I hate salad and how much im sick of chicken breast - it was DELICIOUS!! I wasnt even jealous of those sitting next to me with their bread rolls and mayonnaise and chips. So feeling pretty positive that maybe eating healthily afterall is something I can adapt to. I havent even eaten any of the chocolate or cakes I brought in for everyone! Wahooo!

Well done crazy, It is a good thing when you start realising what you CAN actually do (in your case, be happy with eating healthy). Keep it up. I bet you feel great

Hi Munch, have just been wondering where you were... glad it was just a broadband thing! Sorry about your gain... could it be TOTM? Will go look at your thread, but chin up honey, it won't be a genuine gain, don't let it get to you. Hugs.

Hi Well! Trisha... at least you know you did your best at the interview... fingers crossed now.

xxx

Hello ladies. Well done to all with losses today, very impressive. Wheres Curly- I want to see if she made the 3 stone mark!?!

Been 100% today and am firmly back in ketosis and on the wagon. Scales here are showing a lovely loss, but I'm keeping it to myself for now as mine are never the same a CDCs. Not got WI until next Tuesday as I have had to change my WI day. Hoping to get the losses right back on track after last weeks gain!

Love and hugs x

Thanks Katy x

Well done on all the losses girls! looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow and hope I can wait till 3 as next weigh in is next Thurs at 3 so want to stick to that time.

Hubby passed his motorbike training exam, so he'll be a full time instructor now. He's staying in Glasgow tonight then home tomorrow. Think we're taking MIL to Glasgow on Fri so will be little ones first big road trip!

I've had a lovely day, it really brightened up and had a look around shops after my coffee with mum, saw nice things but going to save my pennies for when I'm down in weight a bit.

hi all

we hav some great losses today. keep it up
im on my 3rd day so far ok but just abit tired
ive had 2shakes 3ltr water so far, had a sneaky peek on the weighing scales today and its looking good :):)

hope ur all having a great day

just a quickie to say Ive been 100% before my mate comes but Im ssoooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of all the ones who have had losses this week adn keep strong the ones who are struggling.

As for trampolines well I would have to be bound like a chinese woman on my chest cos otherwise 2 black eyes would be a sure thing!!!!!
Keep up the good work everyone adn Katy I saw the post about you going over to the maintenance forum - dont tell us you are leaving us - really hope not and that you are staying on both

Munch nice to see you back will read later or 2moz bout your gain sending you hugs for it I imagine you will be down about it. Keep yr chin up chick xxx

If I dont get back on tonight see you all in the morning xxxxx

Thanks Jess.

Well I am pleased to find that I actually like the Leek & Potato soup.....was beginning to think I was going to have to get through this on just porridge and shakes, lol!

It's my Husbands inquest tomorrow so going to be the worst day but I'm hoping to stay strong enough not to cave and emotionally eat, or have drink.

Night all x

just popped on before going to bed - its so ADDICTIVE! but just to say Kirsten will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending you a big hug!
xxx

Back