Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WEDNESDAY - HOUR BY HOUR

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lemma1968, 28 May 2008 Social URL.

1. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    Middle of the week folks! Doesn't time just fly by!

Did anyone see The Apprentice last night? Finally that numpty got voted off - about time too.

Got WI tonight - good luck to everyone else who has too.

Generally i hope you all have a lovely day regardless of the foul weather. Don't know what i am going to do today. May just chill cos i have promised i will take the girls to Blackpool tomorrow!:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
    Goddamnit, every time I click in this thread I see the results of the apprentice, I'm watching it now after sky plussing!!!!!

Still 'that numpty' could apply to almost anyone, so will keep an open mind :D

I really want to get weighed today, it's been over 2 weeks now :(

4. AllyLL

AllyLL Full Member

toller-girl. Ooh hopefully you will have a big loss to look forward to! How long do you have to wait?

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Oh TG - don;t you just hate that!! Perhaps any threads containing results of any shows should beging with **SPOILER ALERT - APPRENTICE** or something to alert readers....I hate that too.

Course, we could all gather 'round and spank Lemma - she has a cast on her which is heavy and should slow her down a bit!! :D :D

6. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    No cast anymore - BUT i did not give it away!!!!! :eek: Numpty could refer to any one of about 3 of the remaining 6. I deliberately did not name them!!!!

But soz if the numpty description did give it away!!! :p

It darn cold today - i cannot warm up at all however much i try. I have put on the heating, socks, tracky bottoms, warm top. I am going to go to bed if necessary and snuggle up whilst the children are out with my other half.

Hope you are all having a great day.

I am also trying to plan our day out to Blackpool tomorrow. Oh yes, the glitz, the glamour....:rolleyes::p

7. toller-girl

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    It's my own fault for not watching it earlier!

I sort of had an idea because I strongly dislike that candidate, but it didn't ruin my enjoyment :)

Hubby home, hopefully going to get weighed now :D

8. wendy anne 69

wendy anne 69 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    hi toller girl good luck with yor weigh in

9. toller-girl

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Gutted! 3lbs in 2 weeks :cry:

Apparently it makes a difference that I'm usually weighed in the morning, and today I've already had 2 packs and a couple of litres of water, so HOPEFULLY some of the weight is that.

I'm only 6lbs off my healthy BMI now, so I'd expect it to slow down a little bit :sigh:

I'm just so impatient, I want to go into RTM as soon as I hit BMI 25, but hubby and I have decided to make next week our last in abstinance regardless. We're both not feeling great now, so we're going to listen to our bodies :)

10. AllyLL

AllyLL Full Member

Whether you are weighed in the morning or evening does make a huge difference. People in my group who go to a stop-in have this problem as stop is first thing in the morning and weigh-in is in the morning.

7 days till your RTM........:)

11. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    Watching the england game today
    gutted with yesterdays britains got talent didnt want to see flava voted off
    other than that drinking loads of water and black coffee :) way to go :)
    good luck with all your WI's people :)

12. weevikki

weevikki Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello all, well it was my WI tonight and was dreading it as fell off the wagon severly at the weekend after getting sloshed! Anyway only put on a pound but wish that it was weight off instead. That will teach me to be a naughty girl. Anyway back on the wagon today and feeling a bit more positve. I need to loose that final 1.5st for my holidays. Although my bikini days are over after having 3 kids can still look presentable in a swimsuit I think if I keep going.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.