Wednesday *Hour by Hour*

Lazyhound

Hi everyone, hope you are all well this morning :)

Who's going for a 100% day along with me today then?

I've had a coffee and my first pint of water so far, first shake around 11am.....maybe toffee and walnut today

Annie x

Hey Lazyhound...
Hope you have a good 100% day today!!!!
Well I weighed myself this morning and lost 2 lbs thought I might lose a little more as only 2 lbs last week but just come on so maybe thats why..
Hope everyone has a good day today...
x

Hi curly :)

2lb is still good though especially as it's that time. Maybe you are gearing up for a big loss next WI *fingers crossed*

Try not to get to obsessed by those scales though, I have had to throw the battery out for mine as I was getting so stressed when they didn't move for a day or so.

Annie x

Hey Lazyhound..
thanks I am pleased that I lost 2lbs it was my wi today but my cdc was away so wanted to do a weekly weigh in!!! I just bought new scales as my others never matched my cdcs but these ones do! So wanted to record my weight down rather than waiting til next week..
thanks x

Ah, right I didn't realise your CDC was away :eek: I would want to know my weeks progress to as 2 wks is a long time to wait :)

Annie x

I soooooo want to be 100% today. I am ok through the day while I am at work, its when I get home. My probelm time is from 5.30 - 9.00, that's a long time to resist temptation. Well, I was great yesterday until, yes, you've guessed - 5.30 p.m. when I decided to open a tin of pilchards for the dog and i ate about 2 from the tin. Got the taste for food so had 10 king prawns. I wanted them soooo badly I even ate them half frozen (what that allllllll about????????), then finished it off with some creame egg ice cream. Why do I sabotage my own diet???

Hi Mia :)

Have you had all your shakes by the time you get home?
Maybe saving one and splitting it so you have a bit more in the evening might work? I have to split my daytime shake on the weekend as that's my weak time.

Gosh, curly I remember what it was like when my boys were young and on school hols, they nearly ate me out of house and home :eek:

Annie x

Hi, no I only have half a pack (sometimes a full one) all day and save the rest until night time. It's just sometimes I cannot face antoher CD, I want to actually taste something different you know? I am nearly crying becasue if I can't last a week, how am I going to do 3 months? How am I going to lose this weight if I cannot get over this cheating? I am going to CDC tonight to get weighed. My weigh in is not due but going anyway and it may give me an incentive.

Morning ladies.

Well chuffed with myself today as I managed a 100% day yesterday, including cooking for the family and sitting with my bowl of porridge whilst they all tucked into a gorgeous chicken stir-fry.

Mia, I also struggle with the evenings. I find that if I split one pack in half for breakfast and lunch, have one at dinnertime with the family and I have one left for my dangertimes in the evening. Or I sometimes split the third one and have some in the afternoon, and some in the evening. It really helps knowing that there is something there for me to eat if I start getting cravings. I'm usually not even hungry at night, I just crave food when I'm bored. Try and keep yourself as occupied as possible, I know its been said 100 times before, but a nice long bath and pamper or a brisk walk works wonders.

How old are your boys Curly? I have two girls, aged 2 and 4, so still quite easily entertained. They just get jealous that they can't have milkshake for dinner instead of veggies ;)

Ah, looks like we posted at the same time Mia! My advice about splitting packs isn't that useful to you, but still, try keeping busy, it REALLY helps me

Morning everyone.:) Had a 100% day yesterday again which was great. Made a strawberry mousse this morning-I just couldn't fancy a shake. Having tomato soup for lunch and a cranberry bar tonight. Took a walk to the chemist yesterday and bought some Dulco Ease, which worked, thankfully, so I now feel lots better. Going for a shower in a sec then taking a walk to the shops. If I can get my son away from the living room for half an hour I'll have a go at my Pilates dvd.

I'm on day 3 and I feel terrible :(

I'm starving and I feel really sick!
Sorry to hear you're not having a great day. Ketosis should kick in anytime now and you won't have that horrible feeling of being hungry all the time. It's hard to get through it but it is possible-take yourself out, read a book, have a shower, a sleep-anything that will keep you away from food. The worst thing is the cravings but they do fade in time I promise. I'm at the start of my 4th week now and it gets easier. :)

I'm on day 3 and I feel terrible :(

I'm starving and I feel really sick!

It does get better Katie and very soon you should be in ketosis and those horrid feelings should go. Take sparkles advice and try to keep busy today or if you feel that awful and you are able to have a nice bath go back to bed for a sleep. Hope it gets better soon :gen126:

Morning sparkle, well done on yesterday and I'm glad you have got some *relief*:)

Annie x

Thanks ladies. Do I feel sick because i'm hungry? Is this normal? I seriously feel like I could quite easily throw up :(

It does get better Katie and very soon you should be in ketosis and those horrid feelings should go. Take sparkles advice and try to keep busy today or if you feel that awful and you are able to have a nice bath go back to bed for a sleep. Hope it gets better soon :gen126:

Morning sparkle, well done on yesterday and I'm glad you have got some *relief*:)

Annie x
Thanks-me too. I know what I'll be buying in future. Might try not to use the Fibre 89 as well for the time being and see how it goes. Just stick to the linseeds and the Dulco Ease.

Thanks ladies. Do I feel sick because i'm hungry? Is this normal? I seriously feel like I could quite easily throw up :(
It could be-or it could be that ketosis is starting to kick in. I've read that it can make you feel nauseous. It's usually after about 3-4 days-some people are quicker than others. Depends what you've eaten really before you start the diet. If you've had a 'last supper' it might take a bit longer to get rid of all those carbs. You'll soon be there though and this horrible feeling will just be a bad memory.

It could be-or it could be that ketosis is starting to kick in. I've read that it can make you feel nauseous. It's usually after about 3-4 days-some people are quicker than others. Depends what you've eaten really before you start the diet. If you've had a 'last supper' it might take a bit longer to get rid of all those carbs. You'll soon be there though and this horrible feeling will just be a bad memory.

The 'last supper' of Morrisons pizza and a load of pasta salad, coleslaw, wine and Ben & Jerrys probably not doing me any favours then lol. :sign0007:

Katy,
Just to say hon hang in there .. my third day was definatley my worst day and I had bad headache and felt awful drunk loads of water and took neurofen and kept myself busy.. here I am on week 9..
So hang in there hon you can do it!!! :):)

Back