Wednesday hour x hou

Thank you Guys! I am pleased indeed, yes your right Lola, my body was definately ready for RTM.

I recommend it to you all, for those of you who are 1-2 stones away from goal to start considering RTM. Ignore what others say (LLC), etc. You should listen to your body, this is something i ignored for a few weeks and I wish I hadn't!

HEALTH COMES 1ST!

Wow Slim well done, you've done brilliantly and you really deserve all the happiness that that brings xx

Corey an even bigger pain with clothes sizes is when the same shop does different cuts for different pants - I've got a pair of size 18 black pants from Evans literally fall off me (I'm also now in size 16 linen pants from there as well as 16's in jeans from Dorothy Perkins and Next) yet the pair of size 16 black pants from Evans (same style as the 18's) won't go anywhere near me zip goes like \/ -- madness!

AARRGGHHH!!!!!!! I wanna eat - don't care what, and I don't care how much, as long as it's lots! Been feeling a little depressed all afternoon, got another of my headaches and had two dizzy spells. Can't wait to see LLC tomorrow for our chat to see how i've been going since I spoke to her on Monday. Still it's Wednesday and that means Desperate Housewives is on tonight - that should cheer me up!!!

Oh dear Corey!! Wish I could say I know how you feel. I walked past my favourite take away place tonight 'unlucky fried kitten' (kfc) and the smell made me feel ill. I also had some iffy spells today I am hoping they will not hang around I am nowhere near ready for food.
If I had a magic wand I would wave it for you to take those feelings away.

Hang in there! I hope your LLC will give you some good advise.

Oh flippin heck! There's me desperate for a nibble and what's the Apprentice doing tonight - pub food!! I could happily do time at her Majesty's pleasure for a plate of bangers and mash, followed by a bowl of spotted dick and custard! All washed down with a bottle of Newcastle Brown!

Well done slimsea what a fantastic achievement!
you are doing so well.
Im glad you chose to do RTM- only you know when your body is ready :D
Try not to wind yourself up corey- u will feel better tomorrow i promise :D xxx

I'm not wound up really - although a gastropub meal would be lovely. I have to say, I have got to take my hat off to you ladies - you have to be on foundation for so long - there is no way I could do the programme for that long - you really do have drive and determination. I applaud you all.

For me, today is my last day on Foundation, tomorrow I move onto development - that's 8 weeks done.

I have amazed myself and my family that I have stuck to the diet. I usually give up on diets shortly after starting. But I guess that this really does have to be the easiest hardest diet on the planet. Easiest because choice and food has been removed, but hardest because of what we have to give up to achieve a goal. It does make you think that if you could give up something so important as food, to achieve what you want to achieve, then there is nothing that is impossible to us.

Back