Wednesday Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Happy hump day everyone!!! :D

(I have always hated that phrase! :D)

Wet and horrible down here.

I am wearing my new very tight skirt, that is not very tight anymore! :D And notice my boots went right up over my calves without struggle!! Yippee!!

Hope everyone has a good day ahead!!!

XXX

Be positive everyone!!! :)
Remember,
If you say you are, you are.
If you say you will, you will.
If you say you can't, you can't.
If you say you won't you won't.
And most importantly.....
If you say you can, you can.
:)

Where is everyone today. Just managed to get on myself though.

Well done the skirt BL.

Still slightly fed up over job and new goal posts. Decided not to go out for lunch as it is tooooo wet. So can get on here instead.:D

Hope everyone is fine and dandy.

Hi only just managed to get on the commie, OH works on it today from home. Just getting ready for wi and then shall post my after pics. Carn't wait to see them, feel bloated today but have done in the past and still lost, see yus later.

Hiya all, my job situation is even more confusing now than it has been! Ive been torn between staying at my current job where they are now putting me through the management scheme (but seem to be half heartedly, will only let me train 1 day a week) go to npower where I have been offered a job. Now have a second interview at the inland revenue! I decided to go cos if they offered me a job its much better than npower and good be the perfect option. Pay almost as good as the management at work and I would be able to do it straight away. Less hours (at current job would have to do 45 hours, think inalnd revenure just over 30 hours) and it would mean I could put more into my photography, as I do this as a hobby that I would love to turn into a business (baby and children photograpy mainly). Oh I confused

Sorry if none of that made sense was thinking outloud alot

Must be the day for getting interviews, I applied for a job a week and a bit ago for a local council working as a Counter Fraud and Corruption Officer. Got an interview in two weeks time. Work are being total *********** (insert expletive) as they are being funny about me having a day off on annual leave as I will be consolidating from the course I have been on - ironic though that they have let me have the tuesday after off when I have 2 weeks of exams to go to Chelsea Flower Show. Double standards me thinks, and a sudden bout of man 'flu coming on!

Back