Wednesday! Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Happy Humpidy-hump day peeps! :D

'alrght if yer a camel! :rolleyes::D

Hope everyone has a good day. Not much in store for me.....though I am going to try and make it to the pool for 30 minutes of laps and an Aquafit class. Anyone ever do one of those? I have no idea what to expect, but as its on offer and I am usually at work thought I would give it a ago. We'll see!

So, have a great day everyone! :)

Drink that water! Eat those packs! Silence that chatterbox! See you at the finish line! :D

Morning All,

Enjoy the aqua fit class BL I am sure it will be alot of fun.

I got all excited about having diet coke last night and it wasn't even all that, I have never been one for fizzy drinks but thought just because I can I would have one last night.

Thank heavens its Wednesday this week feels like its lasting forever.

Hope you all have a fantastic day!

I am still in bed catching up on the news, emails etc. Have a day of racing round taking things back (remind me never to shop in Sports World - their returns policy is naff in this day and age). Picking up the fishing rods, ironing and generally trying to get my house in order before going on holiday.

I popped into Sainsbury's last night, normally shop in Tesco but was over there to pick up some ordered items from Next. Anyhow, Sainsburys sell 'Chicken Tonight' - Jamaican Jerk, which apart from my chilli stir fry is one of our favourites - ok I know its a ready made paste but I love it. So as I normally don't shop there I went to pick up several jars to have in the cupboard and then suddenly stopped as I remember I would be starting LL on my return from hols. So I put them back and just purchased one jar which we ar having tonight with beansprouts, onions and noodles.

Good Morning
I'm still working my way through the paper mountain that was a desk nearly there now should be finished today... phew
Hope you all have a good day & good luck to all who have wi's today

Hi Everyone,

Hope you've all enjoyed your day. Glad to be home from work now! Been a long one :)
Now off to have a bath in the whirlpool to get those muscles to wake up!! Well probably not but I can but try.

Have a great evening all :cool:

I love Aquafit classes. I really love the water but dislike formal swimming - I'm not an efficient enough swimmer so it's too much like hard work. Aquafit is good fun and I find I'm quite agile in the water - a refreshing change. Enjoy!

I got an appointment at one of our health spas next week to get a free 7 day try out of their facilities... should be interesting. I love swimming so I must have a place for that and this place does :) The gym is really new and has all the mod cons!! Scary... me thinking about going in a gym!!! How'd that happen!!!:eek:

I bet I do BL... I've always adored the water but have been too embarrassed to go over the last few years!!! Sod it, I've lost just over a stone short of half my body weight so I don't care anymore!!! :D

Hi water baby

Hello BL:wave_cry::wave_cry:
I hope you are having a better week. The water will certainly do you good. I've done aqua fit before, I loved it except the pool allowed too many people in and got greedy so we all kept bumping into each other. I'm sure you'll be able to tell tomorrow that you've been using those muscles. BE CAREFUL ..........:rotflmao:I do want to be your friend but i'm rubbish at the computer stuff, maybe you can help me with the ticker,pictures etc.
Keep on track you've been such an inspiration to so many people on this site.See ya

Hello BL:wave_cry::wave_cry:
I hope you are having a better week. The water will certainly do you good. I've done aqua fit before, I loved it except the pool allowed too many people in and got greedy so we all kept bumping into each other. I'm sure you'll be able to tell tomorrow that you've been using those muscles. BE CAREFUL ..........:rotflmao:I do want to be your friend but i'm rubbish at the computer stuff, maybe you can help me with the ticker,pictures etc.
Keep on track you've been such an inspiration to so many people on this site.See ya

Hi gorgeous :)

To set up a ticker, just double click on mine, or anyone's and that will open the window. Then you just follow the instructions there for a weight loss ticker. I think there are some tips to in the technical part of the forum...that can giveyou step by steps. :)

I'll still be your friend. Even if it doesn;t show on your profile. sniff sniff. it's ok. really. sniff. :break_diet: snifff sniff.

:rotflamo: hahahahaha just kiddin!

See you Monday! :)

xxx

Back