Wednesday - Let's Do It Hour By Hour

errrrr

I just had a chicken soup and my colleagues asked what the orrible smell was, I asked why and they said it smelt like dog food.:eek::eek:

The way I feel at the mo (with them bloody cakes on the table) I would eat dog food.:D

Cor the poor old boy, I feel sorry for him.

I do too Lady - that is why I gave him my number in case he needed a witness. I was actually glad to have still been there when the coppers did arrive so I could give them a statement.

I told them it was NO WAY assault - and it wasn't even a SLAP. It may not have been his place - but the reaction and charges of assault are too strong!

Bless him. Wonder what will happen next.

Poor sod - he is 85, has colon cancer and i basically waiting to die....he doesn't need this. :( I'll fight his corner any day of the week!

I just had a chicken soup and my colleagues asked what the orrible smell was, I asked why and they said it smelt like dog food.:eek::eek:

The way I feel at the mo (with them bloody cakes on the table) I would eat dog food.:D

Aah Lady, atleast that is only what they think, in the greater scheme of things (or should I say in the jodphurs and boots) who cares what they think.

good on yer BL- i agree totally.
how was the blood pressure btw?? lol x

Lady I get that all the time, that my veggy soups smells yuk or looks like phuke! I don't give a damn! Anyway all, have had 3.5 lires so far and 1 veggy soup. Have been feeling hungry though every single evening from 10pm onwards for the last few weeks. :( Still focused though, but last night, i swear i was sooo tempted to have a 2nd cereal bar (have never done this before), but I din't, as I didn't want to start getting in to the habit (just incase I did end up eating it). Got my WI tonight, haevnt' done any exercise's for 6 days, so doubt I haev lost much weight, will let you guys know.

Actually Slimseaa I cant smell anything at the mo so it didnt matter to me. I did tell them it was pedigree chum flavour:rolleyes:

good luck tonight slimsea =]
as long as you loose- a loss is still a loss =] xxxxxx

Yeah good luck tonightI will keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you:)

By the way if I miss any posts its not that I dont love you, we had so much hassle at our AGM that the committee is franticly having to write lots of letters everywhere, me included.

I saw that!! Sounds a nightmare!!! Good luck and I hope it all comes out OK. I am glda you are doing OK though. Good girl.

Keep us posted on how it comes out!!!

XXX

Well the saga goes on, its too long to tell but we will probably lose our case but at least we will go out fighting. (thats me all over)

Oh dear they are cooking shepherds pie tonight.:cry:

What was that i read somewhere.

Nothing feels as good as can anyone remember that one

Evening ladies, just logged on and catching up!

LL - the girls in my office said the same thing about my soup, I told them in the nicest possible way to sod off, if I have to sit there watching and smelling them stuffing their size 10 bodies with chips then surely they can manage a small smell of a soup!

BL - I've had a dodgy tum since last night, phoned my hubby who is in Bristol and told him, his sympathetic response was, "Oh, so there was no earthquake them it was just your arse!" Charming!!!:eek:

BL - what a shame for the old fella, awful to be arrested at that age.

Did BG turn up and is all fixed?? Whey hey if so it's jama's off in the BL household tonight :D

Slimseaa - hope weigh in went well and you have another good weigh in.

Kellie, after all my good intentions I've not made it to 4L but I guess I'm not too far off --- I've not doing at all well lately.

Well I've had a good clean out in my bedroom tonight - not chucked hubby in the bin but probably only cos he weren't in the room ;) Threw loads of stuff away and cleared out some drawers of bits that I've held on to, all sorts of rubbish, then there were the clothes and some shoes & boots. I have these walk in wardrobes and in mine now there is nothing on the floor --- don't look like mine :)

That earthquake disappointed me - didn't feel a thing yet loads of people I work with did - typical ;-)

Still using the slendertone, got it on now and am still enjoying it ..... it's quite a cool feeling though I know Lemma won't agree :)

Evening ladies, just logged on and catching up!

LL - the girls in my office said the same thing about my soup, I told them in the nicest possible way to sod off, if I have to sit there watching and smelling them stuffing their size 10 bodies with chips then surely they can manage a small smell of a soup!

BL - I've had a dodgy tum since last night, phoned my hubby who is in Bristol and told him, his sympathetic response was, "Oh, so there was no earthquake them it was just your arse!" Charming!!!:eek:

LOL - typical male response!! :rotflmao: Sorry for laughing, but they are just so bloody predictable sometimes!! :D

Did you go home today? I kept an eye out for you but didn;t see you?
I hope you are at least starting to feel better. :(

So far noone has complained about my soup...one lady always says it smells nice - she doesn;t know what it is....and the young lad next to me is interested every single day what flavour I have. He has not once found it odd that I have the exact same thing day in and day out...just thinks they are instant cup of soup stuff!! lol

Well hon, hope you are all better by morning!

XX

....and the young lad next to me is interested every single day what flavour I have. He has not once found it odd that I have the exact same thing day in and day out...just thinks they are instant cup of soup stuff!! lol

There are people I work with that are like that, they just don't notice - I think it's really funny ;)

Hi Katie :)

Well done on the clear out! I wish I could get stuff done at night, but I never seem to! Good on ya!

yeah, poor old man today. He called me tonight to thank me for being a witness for him. I missed his call. Will call him tomorrow and see if he is OK. Poor ol duff - sounded well tired on the answer machine, but at least he's not in the klink!! :)

ANd yes - house is toasty warm! And its a god thing too...it was freezing out tonight when I got in! Bubble baths all around! We are two happy clean warm lil pups we are! :D

I looked at Argos' site for the ST Belt. There are several! Which one did you get?

See you!!

X

Back