Wednesday - Let's Do It Hour By Hour

:( you never said ou were sad and blue. If you had told us we could have picked you up and dusted you off and fluffed you all up again like you do for us. xx Hope you are feeling better. :)

No fight for the tub - hub had the day off!! So its been mine allllll night! :)

Let us know as soon as you see any results from the belt!

iv had to lay off my slendertone this week as im testing to see if excercising/ slendertone is slowing my loss down. Im not bothered about missing the gym- but i really miss that tingling feeling hehe- i really like it!
xxxxxxxx

Aww thanks honey, was just the whole job interview thing - it's a case of necessity to go for these as they're doing a major restructure in work and we have to at least apply for our jobs but I'm going for these promotions in the meantime --- it's just a crappy time but it'll be right in the end I'm sure.

Ooh, bet you were thankful to have a good soak without feeling the need to rush - gorgeous :D

Will def let you know re the belt, am hoping to feel a difference soon.

Kellie you're as bad as me then cos I really do like the feeling of it ---- could almost do it for pleasure without the added bonus of having my muscles toned ;)

i cant wait 2 get it back on! Its strangly relaxing isnt it? in a really wierd way! lol x

you're right it is. Do you think it is slowing your weight loss down?

I work on the fact that the exercise will make me look better than losing the extra pound or so a month would - the loss is better in shape than lbs on a scale but that's just me ---- I'll keep an eye to it and see if I do think it slows it down though and let you know.

well im not sure. I was working out 3-4 times a week for like at least an hour mostly more at a time.
I told my LLC and she said that my body might have gone into shock as im burning more calories than I am eating. So she suggested try just for a week and see what the scales say.
I guess I will decide what to do on saturday (after my WI) but Im just wanting a big(not huge) but a big loss to give me a bit of a kick up the bum. I dont feel like im sliding in any way and have remained 100%- but i dunno, well i guess today im on day 40. and Im not halfway there yet- but in the same respect dont have that initial "get up and go" the flavours are boring to me now- the water isnt going down as easy etc etc. I think once I get past like day 60 I will be fine. I know thats how my mind works- I will be on the home stretch then and the end will be in sight!...
but right now its not :(
Im ok- dont feel the need to eat- If im honest- iv ben reading loadsss about RTM and it excited me sooo much!! I cant wait to start to learn about new foods and to cook/prepare etc again. The thought of that alone is keeping me going right now!
But what im trying to say Katie- is that Im just testing to see if it is cos I think a big loss would be like a kick up the bum for me know! phew!
does that make sense!? Lol
xxx

I know what you mean Kellie - and I hope you get a good loss this week.

I've split the time in my head - into 3 I think with the rest that I'll need to do added on for afterwards. Gone for a 0-33 day, 33-66 and 66-100 ...... then we'll just not think about the other (almost) hundred I've got to do after that LOL I've got it worked out that I'll be eating on day 197 which is my 20th wedding anniversary and then I'll be staying eating for the next 5 weeks as we go away the following weekend for 4 weeks ---- should be almost at my real goal by then :D About a stone I hope away from my 'perfect' though to be honest I may re-evaluate that and reach my 'perfect' before my anniversary as I don't know what I want to be ..... I just want to feel right.

Night night BL - sleep snug and warm honey xx

yues i saw about the quake on tv. I lived in NZ in the 80s and they have theme there but i nevery experiecne don. In turkey whre my hubby comes form they havde them and a few years ago just befofre we were going there they had a huge one near istanbul

Hi all , had my WI tonight and lost 3lbs, i am now 13st 4lbs, another 3.5-4st left! getting there slowly, BL glad u got the boiler sorted :)

well done slimsea!! told you that you would loose :)
xxxxxxxxxxx

gosh im craving smoky bacon crisps like iv never craved anything before :(
make it stopppp!
:( booo x

Excellent loss Slimseaa - well done :clap: ..... you'll be at your goal sooner than you think ;)

Back