***Wednesday****Lets do it hour by hour

LENNY4974

Silver Member
Good morning all:D

I'm one shake and two litres down this morning so all is going well.:)

Weather is rubbish in Oxford today - grey and miserable so I don't mind being stuck in the office all day.

Good luck for any wi's today and hope you are all okay?:p

morning hun, my porridge down and 2 pints of water . washing out on the line, beds stripped and will be out sun bathing soon.lol

hope every1 has a good day.xx

Morning everyone

Im slacking a bit today I havent had anything yet apart from a few sips of water and about to have my first hot choc tetra.

Have a good day all!! x

Hey all,

ok my last restart im doing it today i swear on my litre of water!!I cannot face my cdc next weekend and be the same weight oh the shame. I need to kick my azz into action.hoilday in 8/9weeks aswell you'd think id be more motivated.

Ok on my 1st shake and 1st litre now :) xx

Hi Becky we can do it, we just have to keep focus, we both know how quick the weight comes of and if we could only stick with it we would soon be at goal. x

you can do it hunni.xx

Hi Girls can i join you?
(Day3)
One chocolate and orange shake a ltr of water consumed.

Ox

but that was yesterday , today is another day, you go girl.xx

Good luck everyon with the restarts, you can do it. Well almost 2 ltrs down and had the pot and leek soup.

ok currently had one shake and cup of tea.... and currently drinking pint of water :)

afternoon all
hope your all having a good day
good luck becky, you can do it!

well 2 litres down and 1 shake so far for me. am cleaning today for guest friday evening

You can do it Becky & Scorpio Dawny:D

You just need to get over the "day1" hurdle:eek:

Good luck for later to you both:)

I've had my two shakes and 3.1/2 litres and will have the last bits when I get home after aerobics. Then bath & early to bed for me I think:p.

One more hour and I'm finished work for the day.

All going well so far Lenny.
just about to have 2nd shake, mixed my 1st 1 wrong this morning so hopefully get it right this time.

evening all

where did you all disappear to? hope your all doing well

3 litres of water and 2 packs down for me
leaves me with 1 shake and 1 litre of water left for rest of the night

weigh in tomorrow, looks like its gonna be a rubish one despite sticking to it

Back