***wednesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

come on beck, you gotta do it for bbl. you can do it .xx

you can do it Bec you can your doing amazing x

thanks girls, i will keep going. suppose its not long now till holidays just have to keep going till then. might move up to a higher plan the week before we go because i dont want to have a huge gain while away

for the 1st time whilst being on cd im feeling hungry today, help me.

Hi Susan it's not hunger its just the chatterboxes getting to you. Be strong and they'll go away. I have them everyday between 3 and 6 and could quite easily give in, but if I do give in, I know I'll give up. Struggling at the moment so just having my 2nd shake.

Thanks Bev, I wonder why after nearly 10weeks why i would feel hungry now??

Are you bored at the moment? Or got time on your hands? Perhaps you need a little distraction just to get you over it.

no more than normal hun.lol. Maybe im ready for my aam week?? or could just be because it wi tomorrow , I always get in strange moods around wi time.

well, you never gonna believe it, I went out to cut the hedge as some was sticking out, ended up doing the lawn, weeding the flowers and tidying up the shed! my arms are absolutely burning! needed to use the strimmer alot! But am well proud of myself, thank God the rain held up, as soon as I finished, got myself a cup of coffee and a ciggie, sat outside for about 5 mins and it started drizzling, it was good timing though. Had a nice quick bath, mosturized from top to bottom and now enjoying a choc mint shake. Being abit behind with the water as only done 2.5ltrs but I'll catch up am sure.

Thankyou all, that's my execise (sp??) for today, no sit ups tonight..yayyy! lol:)

Back