***wednesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

Good luck with WI tonight Boo. Hope you feel better soon.

On my 3rd pint now had 3 coffees and a butterscotch shake so far.

Will be getting wet soon , got to take Lewis to nursery at 12.30 then onto the shop.

i'm off work with a dicky tummy all thanks to TOTM but at least it explains my lower weight loss last time!

got a job interview tomorrow so hoping it's better by then. mind you nothing will keep me from going to that. i want the job too badly and i hate my current job too much!!!

i haven't even had half a litre of water yet! better get my skates on!

good luck for anyone who has weigh ins today!!! x

HI All, I hope that you are all well. Good luck to everyone who has WI Today.....It is still soooo cold!!

Have had porridge for breakfast, 2 pints of water and a banana shake.

I shouldnt have had the dorito's and chocolate cornflake a lil bit earlier though! Got WI in tomorrrow, gonna keep glugging the water and hope I've lost some weight tomorrow WI.

I only have one porridge left as I only took 2 this week incase I didnt like them. I'm peeved now because I love them and wish I had one for each day. I'm saving the one I have left for tomorrow as I struggled with day 3 last time so might need it then ;)
Sarah, I'm staying in with central heating too, dont have a car to go anywhere anyhow :rolleyes:

afternoon girlies

well 1 tetra down and 1.5l of water

done the school runs there and back and have to drive across town in a bit to take my wee one to her neurology appointment, oh joy

well ive booked my train ticket for friday so am definatly going now, no backing out

Good luck sue and everyone else with your weigh in today.
Everythings going well so far, plenty of water drank, going to have a marrigold drink to warm me up though.

omg omg ive lost 14lbs in 13 days ....:party0011: i cant believe it!!!!im so shocked :eek: this is the 1st time i have eva stuck to ss 100% and it works!! i just cant believe it.I am doin the ss+ from 2day though just a very small green and white meal at nite ... just for a few weeks as im having 2 take meds for my sore shoulder and have a bit of a dicky tum... usually i would have used my sore arm as an excuse not 2 carry on but now i just wanna keep goin and not spoil the diet ! and just a quick thank u to dawn :thankyou: you truely are a star :hug99:thank you for your support these last few daysxx

fantastic, well done sue.xx

god im selfish lol good luck every1 with your weigh ins 2day hope all the restarters are doin ok gonna have a coffee now and a deep breath i think :rolleyes: xx

thanks susan ... most ive eva lost in 1 go .. 2 be honest im shocked ive managed 2 stick 2 it but it will hopefully spure me on 4 next week xx

thanks sarah im so proud of myself i usually have little cheats here and there and never stuck 2 it 100% before .. not if im really honest xx

SUE121 that's fantastic, well done....Hour by hour seems to make it drag. Just got back from Kingslynn and had my first choc shake of the day! kettles on going to have a coffee then drink loads of water...Keep going every one.

Well done Sue thats a fantastic loss. xx

thanks every1 good luck for 2nites WI boo xx

Back