***wednesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

Hi all! have had 2 halves a chock orange shake at work, had a bar once I got home, just had a half a soup and am now drinking a black coffee. Had a bit of chicky and salad at a works day thing. If I am hungry later I may have another half a shake. Tired but happy as I am under 14.7 today so have reached my next goal....next goal 14 stone

well done sue thats great!

back from madams appointment, hour late going in, 30 mins discussing madams repetative behaviour, her tantrums, her wonky legs and her odd use of language ( talks in phrases shes heard and repeats them over and over ) also fun to hear hey
then got stuck in rush hour traffic so a 15 minute drive took over an hour fun!

had my second tetra and now 2.5l water down

Have they mentioned the chance that she could be a bit autistic Claire? Hope the appointment went good overall though for you andlittle un

sarian, yep theyve been flagging her up for ages

but shes brain damaged so how much is the social/communication disorder ( autisim ) and how much is caused by the damage?

her legs are a direct result of the damage, shes diplegic cerebral palsy

shes just a mystery

Well autism in my opinion is brain damage. I believe my little man had it through our traumatic labour together and he lost some oxygen and came out not breathing and blue. Hence why me and is daddy think hes autistic. But i read your little lady was a premmy wasnt she so must be a difficult call to distinguish between the brain damage and autism. They are the same thing really exceo autism afects only a certain part of the brain.

Back