***wednesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

Im feeling very hungry today, ive had all 3 of my packs already but as im on 810 i still have turkey and veg to look forward to for my tea and still have some milk left over so I think I will have my turkey etc for tea with a black coffee after and the tonight I can have a milky coffee while I watch tv.
Ive had 5pints of water today so far and a couple of coffees.xx

i'm a bit hungry today too! had a choc shake and 1 bar so far (darn bars!...could that be why?) and i keep opening the fridge door, not sure what i'm expecting so find in there!! so i ate slice of ham just to stop my stomach rumbling...harumpf! still no big deal in the big scheme of things i suppose just would rather not feel hungry at all, had loads of water too!

well i'm feeling munchy today too. hmph. have had two of my packs and i'm feeling very tired and a little bit grumpy. although at least i get to go home in under an hour and a half!! don't feel like i've achieved an awful lot today. in fact i feel like i've achieved nothing at all, even though i have really. am getting close to two litres down. have a coffee cooling next to me. i always forget to make it early so it can cool down since there's no milk in it. putting cold water in it makes it taste odd... or maybe that's just me.

busy looking at all inclusive last minute breaks away. not that i can afford any of course... but it's nice to dream :)

abz xx

Well it must just be a munchy day all round then.lol.

i blame the cold weather :D and the utter boredom of the day. the training cut into the middle of my working day so i didn't get started properly this morning and i've just kind of meh'd my way through the rest...

Yeah my stomach has been rumbling a lot today. I would make a coffee to stop it but I'm going to have my chicken and broccoli in a mo.

Love the new avatar Abz!

Evening everyone, just had a lovely meal of chicken n cabbage, that did the trick!! now i'm off out in a bit hubby and I are going to see Frankie Boyle, should be a laugh! Saving my 3rd shake til i get back tonight, not drinking anythinh either as i have work in the office in the morning.

have a good evening all!

xx

frances - what happened last week?

how much is fibre 89 as i need some this week.

had an ok day - drank loads and had my shakes. but ended up having a bite of my sons quiche. was just so headachey and lightheaded and feeling really sorry for myself. not gonna worry about it though as i have 2 more days till weigh in.

feel really crappy today and really deflated....... where have all the happy hormones from weeks 1-3 gone? the worst thing is i feel like i am losing faith in myself and keep telling myself i will not lose this week and will sts like last week.

ps well done frances!

Oh last week my CDC was out of chocolate mints and chocolate tetras. She said she'd order them in but I had to wait 6 flipping days for them! I think Fibre 89 is great stuff. I've used it from day one. You are only allowed two teaspoons a day and as I usually only have one shake a day (along with porridge and a bar) I put the two teaspoons in the one shake. It is tasteless.

Try not to lose faith, and stop worrying about you weigh in. Just focus on getting through each day and the WI will sort itself out! If you're really struggling, shorten your day -- have a hot bath and an early night -- and I bet you'll feel more positive tomorrow.

Back