Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Glad I could help.

Thanks Carly, ok I'm all over the place as hasn't been normal week fir me so best I can do is just do my dailies and bit of exercise then wait for my new week to happen after WI on Weds morn. Hope everyone optimistic fir their WI :)

Help I can't stop eating today!!!

Ness think about the scales for us on Wednesday!

Ruth
X

Ness0607 said:
Help I can't stop eating today!!![/QUOTE
Me too thinks it's cause I eat extra on weekends and gotten used to it...

I feel so fat! I've gone over the last few days! I really don't want to gain but it doesn't look good :( x

Carly, I'm sure you'll be fine love xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Trefoil said:
Ness think about the scales for us on Wednesday!

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth I resisted and did the housework instead!! I'm due a STS this week after my massive loss last week I can never pull 2 great weeks in a row. So really watching what I eat as wouldn't take much for me to gain. How's your week going??

Carly- don't worry hun I'm sure you will be fine dont beat yourself up too much about it. Whatever happens a new week starts Wednesday. We all have an off day or 2 it happens it's the over all picture that matters. You are doing fantastic don't let a little wobble knock you down xxxx

Thanks Ness n smirnoff (lol smirnoff changes to smut off on my phone haha) xx

Carly you'll be fine! We all need those days- look at me I had 3 weeks of it!! Lol

Ur doing great! X

CarlyLanky140 said:
I feel so fat! I've gone over the last few days! I really don't want to gain but it doesn't look good :( x

It's only a few days hon maybe you can pull a STS? Or maybe you've been good enough the others days and you'll pull a lost ? Best of luck tomorrow :)

Lol Carly, on my old phone on predictive smirnoff was poisoned!! X

Thanks guys :) x

Ness0607 said:
Hey Ruth I resisted and did the housework instead!! I'm due a STS this week after my massive loss last week I can never pull 2 great weeks in a row. So really watching what I eat as wouldn't take much for me to gain. How's your week going??

Carly- don't worry hun I'm sure you will be fine dont beat yourself up too much about it. Whatever happens a new week starts Wednesday. We all have an off day or 2 it happens it's the over all picture that matters. You are doing fantastic don't let a little wobble knock you down xxxx

I'm not doing well for some reason! I have been good and earnt nearly 100APs but scales are high so I have drank LOADS of water!!

I'm sure you'll be fine Ness :)

Carly I'm sure you'll do great!

Ruth
X

Fingers crossed for both of us xx

Oh I'm so cross, have been good and was looking at a 2lb loss but just weighed now and haven't lost anything and that is before my meal and I was naked so I dread to think what the scales will say this time tomorrow x

smirnoff said:
Oh I'm so cross, have been good and was looking at a 2lb loss but just weighed now and haven't lost anything and that is before my meal and I was naked so I dread to think what the scales will say this time tomorrow x

Do you weigh at home or at meeting?

I weigh at a meeting so will be eating dust tomorrow lol x

Back