Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

i'm a wednsday weigher xx i'm on my first week and could do with some buddies, its awfully quiet around here or maybe i just dont know where to look :D

Hello fellow Wed weigher! Its the best day don't you think, right in the middle of the week? Don't have to be mega careful over the weekend and you can have a nice weekday treat after weighing in!

2lbs off for me this week.

Hi everyone. I'm a Wednesday weigher too....well I'm only getting started back into it really :eek:. Weigh in this week left me at 12st 9.4lb. At 5ft 8" its about 1st 9lb over were I need to be. Hoping to get to know everyone (and see some familiar faces).

Good luck this week everyone x Laura

Hello fellow Wed weigher! Its the best day don't you think, right in the middle of the week? Don't have to be mega careful over the weekend and you can have a nice weekday treat after weighing in!

Well done Sara thats amazing!! And your spot on, Wednesday is enough time to pull it back after the weekend and not too long till the weekend again lol.

Hi ladies,

My first week on WW doing Filling & Healthy & I lost 5.5lb :D

That's why I love a Wednesday weigh in, I like to weigh right in the middle & it makes my week go quick too :)

Well done on your loss x

Back