Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I've 22 weeklies left which has never happened before so if I don't lose something then I'll be fuming!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm sure you will! I have 15 so I would love to lose too!

Ruth
x

smirnoff said:
I've 22 weeklies left which has never happened before so if I don't lose something then I'll be fuming!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Any chance you can transfer them to me? I have no idea how many over I went. :)

mrsblobby38 said:
As long as you enjoyed them lol

Hi mrsblobby I certainly enjoyed them. like you I'd many family dinners over the week. Did walk but drank and ate. Along with banana bread my friend baked for me that was working out huge pps. :)

Hi all
Everyone optimistic for a loss this week?
I have stayed the same the last 2 weigh ins, 1 of which was at home cos I couldnt get to class (my scales weigh same as ww ones). Upset by both weeks as I had been good, used my dailies and weeklies, had plenty of Ap earned, not sure how much as I dont usually calculate the amount of walking Ive done into pp (think I would eat them if I knew how many lol), but roughly did about 8hrs brisk walking. Have done the same this week, stuck to plan and a sneaky wi on my scales suggest they are not budging, am starting to lose faith in propoints :(. Am off on hols for 2 weeks this month and really wanted to get over the 3st mark before I go. Am not a happy dieter at the moment.

Hope those on damage limitation manage to pull it back!

Wow smirnoff and Ruth - hope u both have good losses :)

Bindi hope the scales budge... Maybe u need a blow out to kick start the metabolism? How many weeklies do u use?
Xx

I must must must must get below 13 3 and not above!

Ruth
x

Whats a blow out? Ruth that's the spirit :)

A blow out is where you stuff your face! It helps if you're having a crap time sometimes!

I've had a fab week but I'm stuck like glue at 13 3 so ill be over the moon if I shift anything ill be really chuffed! I've been yoyoing at this point since the start of June :(

Last wi before birthday tomorrow (ill probs put it back on at the post bday wi!) Got to do it!

Ruth
X

How does it work? Never heard of it. Do you eat till you're ill?

Primegirl said:
How does it work? Never heard of it. Do you eat till you're ill?

You just eat whatever you want really and don't worry about the points. Some people do it to kick start metabolism if their losses have stalled I think.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I dont do it till I'm ill I just let myself go a bit, have a crumble with full fat custard or make WW recipe burgers but have massive breadbuns full fat cheese slices and lovely chips :)

Ruth
X

i have a blow out every wednesday after weigh in, a trip to the chippy and then extra chocolate afterwards!! x

I've never had one of these blow outs lol but I've a festival in september and I'm thinking I'll let go a bit that weekend?! :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Sounds like I had a blow out this weekend so!!!!!

Back