Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hi to all!

Just wondering If I could jump aboard with you Wednesday lot :)

This is actually my first post here, I guess I'll give a little introduction and a quick overview of my story.

I'm 20, male, and a Maths and Business student from London. The time for change came to me in January, I decided I wanted to change my life for the better as I've always been a little (or a lot overweight)

stats
Starting weight: 19 stone 1lbs
Height: 6ft 3inch - BMI: 33.4 (obese!:( )

I've tried all sorts of different things, cutting out bad treats, counting calories and WW (just working at that alone, researched the plan online), I'll be honest, most worked for me, albeit with varying degrees of success, only been trying the pro points for 3 weeks and lost 8lbs over that time.

Okay, so all of this brings me to the present, currently weigh 14 stone 1lbs and have a BMI of 24.7 (normal :) ).

Ideally want to get down to 13 stone, and, I've cut 5 stone so far, who's saying I can't get this last one :)

Had a pretty poor last three days, (mostly spent celebrating a new job, so a reasonable excuse possibly :rolleyes:

Today being the exception, for no real reason, have indulged in a bunch of not so great for you food!

Which has left me feeling some what defeated, although I'm sure I'll be right as rain tomorrow.

I've been a lurker on here a while and decided to take the plunge and sign up, I think with the inspiration and motivation from all of you, I'll have the push to get this last stone off.

I look forward to getting to know you all

...and hope I'll be accepted by you wednesday-ers :D

Hi totalist and well done so far, welcome to our gang lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for the warm welcomes :)

@Jemmalb - Not quite, only been following WW for 3 weeks but have lost the most amount of weight in that time (8lbs), before that I was just tidying up my diet in general, done some calorie counting. The first 2-3 stone came off with relative ease compared to the next 1-2. I know this last one will be a killer, but I'm sure I'll get there !

x

Welcome!! You've done amazing so far, there's no reason why you can't get that last stone, we're all here to help!! :)

Keep us posted with your progress!!

Hi Totalist you're very welcome. I love your story a great achievement well done. Also congrats on the new job. You're quite tall so I'm thinking you're looking amazing already. Just take your binging these last few days as a 'blow out' I've only learned recently what that is. It's something you do eating everything you want then starting from again tomorrow. :)

There are also mini goal threads you can join in like Christmas challenge. Everyone is so helpful and encouraging here you'll have that stone off in no time :)

Thanks once again to all! :)

I'll definitely check out the mini goal threads, as well as the rest of the forum :-D

I can definitely see the improvements over the last 8 months or so, found a pair of my old trousers and tried them on for a laugh. :). Currently a 34" waist and these trousers were a 44/46" (one of the two), so definitely had a bit of extra room! haha.

Agreed with the blow out, fresh day tomorrow :)

Just realised Wednesday is fast approaching, how're we all feeling? :p

Al

x

Last edited:
Welcome Totalist you will get all the support you need here :D

Have a nosey at everyones food diaries as well I get lots of ideas seeing what everyone else is eating : )
Not feeling very confident about this weeks wi not done much exercise!! Xx

Welcome Al/ Totalist :) that's amazing!! What a brilliant loss!!

I feel a fraud still being on the Wed thread lol but I love u guys!!

I'm skipping WI this week! In London tomorrow and dislike Wed leader! I will get those 17s next week! :) xx

Bindi said:
Hi cheekychick
Firstly well done on your loss, 1lb off is better than 1lb on.
Ive lost 3st and Im in the same boat as you the last 3 weeks, have stuck to diet, used up all my weeklies, earned approx 35 activity points each week that I dont use and had 2 weeks of sts and lost 1/2lb last night. Explained all this to leader and she said to cut back on my fruit intake and to mix my foods up a bit. Am off on hols next week and would love to get the 1/2lb I need for 3 stone, but ideally want 2-3lb off as Im heading on hols after weigh in and would love to have a good loss before I go.
Best of luck, stick with it, you will see good results soon.

Hey! Feeling better about it now... Weigh in thurs this week so fingers crossed! Good luck x

Just done my good deed for the day, packed a load of clothes up to take to the charity shop tomorrow, never want to fit in them again!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, not looking good for me so will decide after work whether to go or wimp out lol, I will lose that half pound sometime soonish! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm hoping I lose tomorrow :) hitting the gym before I go which should help :)
Went over by a few today and yesterday but otherwise I was good....

Good luck to all xxx

Good luck other Wednesday weighers! Once again I'm being Mrs Negative, I've been really good this week, drunk my daily 2ltrs, earnt 21AP but feel heavy and bloated.
I'd like more than 1lb this week, 2 would be nice. 3 would be fantastic coz then I'd be in the 11's.
Fingers crossed for ya all!

xxx

Back