Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

How far is everyone into their weightloss journey? Would be great to hear from people who have been on it a while and can give me some inspiration :) Have a great week everyone! x

Im so upset i put on 5.5 this week duno how its even possible. Stuck to my points til mon evening then had 6 vodkas n a jagabomb then a kebab n chips eek. Had 23 weeklies left which prob covered t drink.

I had a large mcdonalds chicken nuggets meal just before wi thou.. Could have been t weight of t food thou? What u tink?

Tink im also due my tom ... Have t implant ... So its kinda unpredictable :-\

Hugs Sue! It will be off soon enough - probably a false gain coz was just before wi....

EilidhA - I'm 2 stone 8.5lb down in 25 weeks :D - anything I can do to help I will :D xx

Oh wow carly thats fantastic! :) I keep thinking about when i can say that, gives me so much determination to do it this time. Have you got far to reach your goal? xx

EilidhA, I had lost 31.5 pounds until I went on hols lol

Good luck with your weight loss journey x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hugs Sue! It will be off soon enough - probably a false gain coz was just before wi....

EilidhA - I'm 2 stone 8.5lb down in 25 weeks :D - anything I can do to help I will :D xx

Thanks carly!
Well done on ur losses uve done amazing x

Because I didn't get weighed on Wednesday and enter my weight on ww website, I haven't got a new batch of weeklies (started following plan again Tuesday morning) so got to be careful until weigh in :(

At least it's back to vodka and diet coke tonight, no chance of creamy cocktails lol

Have a great weekend everyone xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have a long way to go to goal! But still plodding on ;D x

I have given in to the munchies this weekend, it's so bloody hard getting back into it after hols :(

Tell me about it lol! But u can do it hunny!! xx

smirnoff said:
I have given in to the munchies this weekend, it's so bloody hard getting back into it after hols :(

Hi Smirnoff hon. I reckon you can't totally get back into the swing of things till you've been back for your wi after hols. Dont fret too much. Just think at least you're not eating/drinking like you're in Jamaica :)

I got home Monday, was really good tuesday, wednesday, Thursday and Friday but tits up since. Totm last Thursday so blaming that a bit. I am definitely going on wednesday night and have eaten so much this afternoon that I actually feel sick!

Thanks for the support, I know I can do it :D xxx

Good luck for wed x

Aww i am struggling went wrong one day and it been pants since hubby on holidays at home and kids off school need to get so in to it aurghh

Ltme said:
Aww i am struggling went wrong one day and it been pants since hubby on holidays at home and kids off school need to get so in to it aurghh

Im so annoyed i did that too this week n it really makes me feel like whats t point the rest of it:-(

Went over weeklies sat nite with after drinking food! Ate all my dailys yday bt shudda not eek x

blonde_sue said:
Im so annoyed i did that too this week n it really makes me feel like whats t point the rest of it:-(

Went over weeklies sat nite with after drinking food! Ate all my dailys yday bt shudda not eek x

I went away friday and over used my weeklies. This is my first week too. I'm really struggling today. :(

We just have to stick with it and it will be worth it! I hope! Lol x

back to being good today :)

i am definitely going on wednesday night and have a friend joining so hopefully we can encourage each other! i'll have to get her on here lol

i am going to lower my target weight and i would love to lose a stone by christmas, i know it is doable but i would be a really mardy cow if i couldn't have meals out etc

blonde_sue said:

Wrll today not going any better ha tost for breakie skipped.lunch and took kids swimming but wen we cane out we ended up bringing a kfc home aurgh i hate that hubby of mine being off !! But we had it at half 4 so it was a lunch dinner kinda thing tmro will ve a good day fruit and yogurt, soups and salads coming my way x

Back