Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

pins Lanky to the floor. you're not going anywhere :D

You're still a Wednesday gal :D

Thanks hun :) I like my weds ladies!! X

Jackie- I think so?? Well for me anyway.

I was eating one a day and that's prob too much. Dunno everyone is different.

Off for an Indian tonight got all my weeklies for that :) xx

Enjoy LEB x

i fancied a meal out tonight after work but my other half reminded me i'm on a diet so we are eating at home!

if i break my diet this week at least i can't blame him lol x

hahaha. Im determined to have a good day. yesterday I used 10 weeklies, was having an eat anything in sight day. So far okay today, have tracked all meals for the day so I know what junk points I have to play with.

Smirnoff - u can still eat out lol... Just sensibly i guess... Don't u hate it when they remind u lol

GLL - I had one of those days yest too and am still craving Choc etc... But Indian out on sat for friends birthday and drinks so need to be good! Lol hope u have a gd day x

i don't mind really, i had volunteered to pay so it'll save me 25 quid x

That's ok then! Could buy somet nice after loss at WI :) x

Cheers LEB. Might need to give that a go next week....
We'll see how I do tomorrow... Sigh.....
Enjoy tonight!!

J xx

Hope ur all doing well :) x

Hey Carly

Feeling good today!! Loving this site, keeping me inspired and motivated until next meeting/wi!!
How are you doing? I see you may be leaving us?! Sad day indeed!! Lol.

J x

Lol at Smirnoff!!

I just had a banana sandwich before I go shopping.....
Never go shopping on an empty stomach....

I am armed with a list!! If I deviate from it, it will only be with GOOD things!!

Later. J xx

Hey Jackie :) glad ur motivated - I may move wi but I won't leave ya lol - enjoy shopping

Smirnoff - nothing nice and low u can grab? Xx

still at work and eaten everything i brought with me which included 2 bananas, 2 apples, 2 yoghurts, ham, morrisons fries and chicken cup a soup

will be having tea at 5.30 :D x

Haha what u having for tea? X

Hey all hope everybody is keeping well??

I'm just home from school - today was a great day/ the 6th years/ 5 years left yesterday for study leave :)

That means a few more free periods :) get caught up on loads of work.

I'm just home and getting ready to go out with the OH to the Indian for his bday dinner- yummmmmmmy lol

i am having 4 ww sausages, new potatoes and carrots roasted in oven, 2 yorkshire puds and bisto followed by peaches, pears and no doubt a curly wurly LOL x

Back