Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Genius plan!!! Lol x

Hi I rejoined Wednesday fortnight ago. I've 28 lbs to lose. First weight in last Weds and I'd lost 5 lbs?delighted with myself. It's my first time using propoints and am trying very hard. Keeping a diary etc. The weekends are my danger so I've decided to keep the weekly propoints for the weekend.

Brilliant!! Good Luck Prime Girl!!!! 5lbs is amazing! xx

primegirl, what a great start!

hope everyone is on track for a good wednesday wi (not sure about myself though :sigh:) xx

so far so good I think. been dipping into weeklies more than I like. Think I'm due TOTM tho.

Thanks ladies. I'm on iPhone and find it confusing. Took me ages to get back here. How long have ye been going to WW?

If u press more and then click edit at the top u can change the things on the bottom five places on the app - I have forums, profile, messages, subscribed and more and then any of the subscribed threads come up when u have updates - hope that helps...

I have been on WW 3 weeks and have lost 9.5lbs - I am loving WW :) xxx

Thanks Carly wow 9.5 lbs in 3 weeks is amazing. I've my Niece's wedding 22 July and am hoping to have a stone off by then anything else is a huge bonus. Took me a long time to pick up courage to go back to WW. I'd reached my goal 2 years ago but put it all back on due to a move to new town. And I too am loving the Propoints.

U can get there again!! And a stone for the wedding is a nice goal :) do u have an outfit in mind? X

Primegirl said:
Thanks Carly wow 9.5 lbs in 3 weeks is amazing. I've my Niece's wedding 22 July and am hoping to have a stone off by then anything else is a huge bonus. Took me a long time to pick up courage to go back to WW. I'd reached my goal 2 years ago but put it all back on due to a move to new town. And I too am loving the Propoints.

You'll get a stone off by that time-more I bet!

I also strongly agree with you-9.5lbs in 3 weeks is amazing :) so well done Carly :)

Ruth
X

Yes I've a dress I got for my Sis-in-laws wedding would love to get into it again fir my niece's. ?

Thanks :) Good idea hun.. I have just put a photo up from last night xx

How do you view photos and put up a profile photo?

Primegirl said:
How do you view photos and put up a profile photo?

You have to have a certain no of posts before you can! 50 I think!

Ruth
X

u have to have over 50 posts to do most things.. I will befriend you and then u can look at pics - put again need 50 posts... :)

How much would u need to lose for frock? xx

Ok thanks. Last time it fit me I was 11st. I'm now 11st 9.5lbs x

It's been years since I've heard the word 'frock'. ?

lol... How long to lose the 9.5 - when is the wedding? xx

My icons are coming up as question marks ?

Back