Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Yip! Can't sleep :( x

O no. Hot drink? Chamomile tea? Me neither one of my boys in bad way with ear ache. I usually stay awake when they're sick.

Still up here do you suffer from it?

Up and getting ready for exam :s xx

Good luck :) xx

Thanks hun! will all be over in 3 hours! X

Best of luck x

vivaglam said:
I love that ! Hopefully I can lose that half pound and more next week. I know that I shouldn't be too hard on myself for a half pound gain but sure hey it could have been worse.

That eating out guide sounds useful - every little helps.

Being new to the site and the thread can I ask you ladies what type of exercise are you doing and find the best.
I am walker, never thought I would say that but I love walking now hated it at first. But not only is it great exercise but I find it great for clearing my head after a long day in the office. I have tried swimming - actually only learned to swim two years ago when i found my first bit of confidence. I enjoy it but i much prefer being outside, I also didn't feel I was the strongest swimmer ever and was probably going damage myself before making it into the 2012.

I have tried salsa dancing for fun - problem there was the instructor thought we were all training for national championships which took the fun right out of it. So far it's walking that wins out for me.

What's your activity of choice?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello!

The move more DVD is great!
It has yoga pilates aerobics toning and all sorts of other stuff ranging from between 5 and 90 minutes or you can choose your own combination!
You just need a mat and if u want some handweights although you can use beans/ bottles of water- great!

Good luck Carly! You'll be fine! Xx

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth! Enjoy ur first day xx

Good luck Carly!!

J xx

Done and dusted! Not sure how it went but who cares it's over lol although I very much do not want to come bk here lol!

Walked to and from exam and having a 6" sub for lunch! Feeling positive xx

Enjoy the sub!! I'm only getting breakfast now!!
Came into work this morning and the bloody seagulls had torn apart a bin bag all over the car park!! I know I need the exercise, but seriously!!?? Lol

J xx

Awwww evil seagulls! Sub of the day - italian bmt 15pp with sauce n cheese for 6" - don't mind if I do! X

Lol Carly!! Sounds yum!!
I'm saving my weeklies for a large pitcher of Bacardi Breezer cocktail Sat night with Britains got Talent and lunch out Tue, I have a restaurant voucher and I'm not afraid to use it!!
J xx

Yea baby! Enjoy ur bevvie and meal

Sub was awesome and within dailies! I might even walk home this eve and going for a swim! Watch out world I'm back :D x

Ah Carly you sound in great form. Now all the stress of exams are over. What are you studying?
:D

I'm about to be a fully qualified sol and this exam is just to be able to attend police stations!

How is ur day? I'm feeling on top form :) x

You'll have to educate me, what does 'sol' mean? I'm in good form. Just had lunch now looking forward to my cuppa and 'cream pie' I just checked and they're 3 pts. Yummmy:)

Cream pie?!?! Sorry silly me - solicitor hehe xx

Back