Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

just done an hour on wii fit plus, can't remember last time i did it! going to have lunch now because all that exercise made me hungry lol x

Roll on Wed til I get this wi outta the way and start afresh. Have had a good week, had about 25 weeklies last Wed after wi for my birthdya chinese and vowed nott o use the rest, but ate into about 10 of them yesterday, spent them on choc and onion rings lol. Ah well thats what the weeklies are for. Have built up 24ap so far through 4 x 1hr 15min walks and will have done another 2 walks before wi so thats 36ap, so happy with that so am hoping for a 1 or a very optimistic 2lbs off. For the May challenge only lost 2lb so need to improve on that for JUne.

Ruth the pain au chocolate sounds yummy, we dont get any of that stuff in Ireland.

Carly good luck with your wi tomorrow evening, Im sure you will get your stone.

Smirnoff looking good in your shorts!

I gave in and had a few sneaky parsnips with my Toby Carvery roast. Woops!! Totally worth it! (Anyone have any idea how I would point those... Tempted to pretend they never happened!)

Sounds like everyones had a good bank hol weekend - and you're all so much more exercisey than me! I'm a total lump; the only exercise I do is my hour of Zumba on a Wednesday which knackers me til Friday.

Tuppers x

Smirnoff - well done for exercise :)

Bindi - u will do well this week and for June :) u are awesome!

Tuppers - I'm sure a couple of parsnips wont be that bad! 1 or 2pp? X

I have a strong suspicion they were honey coated and cooked in a reasonable amount of oil :rolleyes:

Plus I'm on discover points :)

Oh but just so worth it ! x

Oh sorry :( boo! I can't help then :( x

Yeah Carly feeling much better thanks :) just in time for back at work lol

Hi LEB!! Didn't know you weren't well!! Isn't it typical that it's when you're off anyway!! Good luck for wi. Jackie xx

Yeah sicky bad on sat and so was Ben :(

Ate so much rubbish this weekend!! I'm not too hopeful for wi!! Good luck to you too :)

Gotta love back to work... I am qualified on Weds and so scared lol.... hope they don't expect too much! xx

you'll be fine love xx

how do you calculate ap for wii fit?

I just say it's medium intensity ( I mainly do cardio) and then calc on little purple book :) x

Sorry to go off topic can anyone give me any help, I'm trying to add a profile picture but every time I try it says upload of file failed grr

Maybe wrong type of file or too big... That's my only thought x

has to be a certain size in pixels and i think in kbs. if you dont know if its the right size, will pm you my email address and ill fix it if you need me to :)

Last edited:
Awww super GLL :) x

GLL said:
has to be a certain size in pixels and i think in kbs. if you dont know if its the right size, will pm you my email address and ill fix it if you need me to :)

Just sent it thankyou x

I've managed to upload a few pics to an album ok........ I think lol

I'll look on comp tomorrow :) x

Thanks Carly x

Back