Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Enjoy ur hol! U will get bk in zone :) x

Thanks Carly hope I don't do too much damage. You see I over the last year I started WW 3 times and gave up after few weeks as I couldn't get a grip on it. But this time I have and was actually writing everything down. I haven't done that since last Fri. Amazing how quickly bad habits kick in. You must be very excited.

Maybe write down even just for ur eyes to keep u on track! U can and will get to goal xx

Yes you're right. Even if I go completely off the tracks. One thing I can say though is if I wasn't in WW I'd have gone overboard already. :)

Good luck tomorrow Carly and with your first court appearance x

Good Luck to all xx

Trefoil said:
Eeeep! Its Wednesday WI Day :eek:

Ruth
x

My tummy in fluttering already!! I've let myself down this week and I'm praying for a miracle lol

Good luck to the rest of the Wednesday weighers

Quick question do u get an award for silver 7 at your meetings? I'm confused by it, not that I will get mine after the weekend I had!!

STS for me :( awwww well better than putting on

Well Done LEB- at least you havent gained!!

Ness- from what I remember its a little sticky shiny 7!!! You can stick it on the front of your record card or wherever really :)

Ruth
x

LEB - defo better than a gain :) u will get a loss next week!

Ness -Ruth is right u get a shiny silver 7 sticker! Good luck :) x

we get shiny stickers and a printed postcard from our leader congratulating us for 5%, 7 lbs, stone etc.

i say etc cos i've only got that far at the moment, won't get my 10% tonight :mad: (only myself to blame though!)

Only get stickers at mine no other stuff! Good luck Smirnoff x

thanks, weigh in at 6.30pm so it's a dust day til then ;)

leb, phew, well done on your sts! x

Back