Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

GLL said:
I need a magic bodysuit from my neck to my toes :p altho where would it all squidge out to then?

Haha I need one :)

Did the 30 day shred and it felt great! Definitely easier!

Ruth
X

just done day 1 of 30 day shred, i hate jumping jacks, they make me wanna pee!

Lol I sooooooo wanna get this!!!!!! Will have to wait to payday- next week!!!! Rubbish!!!!

And I've decided I'm going back to class- thought I could do it alone- but me can't :-s especially over the summer- I'll be off for 7 weeks eeeeeekkkkkkk I'll be raidingbthe cupboards lol

leb - at least you tried to do it, i know i couldn't do it on my own, i need my ass kickin'

i have a feeling that i'll be walking like an old lady tomorrow :(

I hate the bicycle crunches, they make my hip lock :( and the reverse crunch hurts my back because I have a bony spine :( Apart from that I have a love/hate relationship with the 30DS yet I can't motivate myself to do it every day :p soon I will :)

I thought I could do it but at least I've realised I can't - would like to change to a morning class during the summer hols though- otherwise I'd be waiting all day long for my class with nothing to do but think of eating lol

Hey all!

Smirnoff - yay for size 14!!! Well done on shred :)

Ness -like the attitude!

Ruth - I think go for it :) shred shred shred :) I've done day 3! Oh u did do it - yay well done!

GLL - lol! I contemplated magic pants in sizes from 24 to 10 layered on top of each other haha!

Ruth - I kno what u mean tights etc uncomfy! My legs get rubbed to bits :( can't wait to be able to go with bare legs

LEB - sounds sensible - we all need support! :)

Littlemissthin17 - bicycle crunches are the only bit I can't do all of... And don't think I will be able to do full press ups till I lose more!

I forgot about press ups! I managed them the first day ('proper' ones) then the next I couldn't even do a 'girl' press up :(

Awww bless u hun! Why is the first cardio harder than the other two?!?! It's rubbish lol! X

I have no idea! I love it but I find her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism easier (even though its 50 mins of cardio); even though I've only done 30DS a few times it's really screwed my knees up a bit- I noticed it today when I started week 2 of Couch to 5K :( I think it may have been the squats and weights as I didn't get this with BFBM :(

Oh that's a shame...

Think 50 mins cardio would put me off... Lol x

think 50 mins cardio would write me off!! x

It's actually easier than it sounds lol :) I love cardio :D

What does it involve? Is it not as hard as the two min sections? X

I don't think it is but reviews on Amazon say it's harder than the 30DS - I disagree!

She does circuit training again in a similar style to 30DS but it's all cardio, she repeats some moves from 30DS and they get repeated within the workout but when you feel like dying she barks at you some really inspiring stuff and I feel guilty if I don't pull myself off the floor and carry on :D lol And you get modified versions of some workouts if they're too hard :D

Might look into it xx

Trefoil
I once bought an expensive pair of spans or something similar, went to a lovely restaurant with a whole load of friends and was that uncomfortable i went to tge loo and removed them, realised i hadn't taken my hand bag to the loo with me , so ended up stuffing them I'n the bin:-/

Lesson learned x

Burn the Spanx Burn the Spanx *chant*! Too right!

I get so cross if things are too tight for me everyone stays away haha!

Ruth
X

I often do with tights too haha x

Back