Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Another 0.5lb for me this week... here is to more next week :D

Well done everyone on your losses

Have to wait til 7 for my wi :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hey, lost a pound. It's TOTM so I thought I was going to STS or gain but I lost. :D

<does happy dance around room>

i love your sig cheekychick :) wont be getting a full length mirror for a long time

Yeah I stay away from mirrors too :confused:

Not long til weigh in now....... getting nervous!!

I'm on my way to go and get weighed!! Fingers crossed.

Good luck later weighers!!
Well done to all earlier weighers!!

Jackie xx

I've STS and I'm really p'd off!! What I thought had been my best week so far turned out to be my worst :-(

Ness have you measured yourself? maybe you have lost inches instead of pounds this week. A sts is alot better than a gain so dont be harsh on yourself.

well done smirnoff :D:D:D and good luck the rest of the people that are still to weighin

Ness
Know how you feel hun, I had STS tonight also, had a really good week, only used 20 of my 49 and earned 36AP which I didnt use. Its so disheartening, only thing is another good week should show a good loss next week for us.
Well done everyone on their losses

Im a Wednesday Weigher and lost 4lb this week :) making it 6lb in total as this is only my 2nd weigh in and very happy so far x

Happy Slimming x

Bindi said:
Ness
Know how you feel hun, I had STS tonight also, had a really good week, only used 20 of my 49 and earned 36AP which I didnt use. Its so disheartening, only thing is another good week should show a good loss next week for us.
Well done everyone on their losses

Yeh I also didn't use all my weeklies and exercised 5 nights, so disheartening but like you said hopefully next week will be a good one xx

Well done MadMandaMoo, Mrsm, Louisa, Jackieb, primegirl, LEB, sillykitten, katie68, Dia Duit Puisin, Smirnoff, kimmy87

Tuppers - that 3lb will vanish soon :)

Ness & Bindi - the losses u each deserve will show :) go girls! Maybe u both aren't eating enough with all that exercise! Hugs xx

First weigh in.... 7 1/2lbs YAY!!

Well done that's amazing!

Share the secret!

Ruth
X

Well done Cheeky chick x

Well done cheeky :)

Back