Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Lol Mrsm!! That's one way of telling the loses!!
Good luck kimmy! I think we all sneak a peek at the scales....

Good luck everyone for tomorrow!!

Jackie xx

Mrsm79 said:
I'm really hoping for a good loss 2 or more would be great my knickers felt loose this morning infact most of my underwear has felt looser sorry if that's too much info!

xxx

Haha horray for loose knickers!! Well done I hope u get a great loss xxx

Jackieb68 said:
Lol Mrsm!! That's one way of telling the loses!!
Good luck kimmy! I think we all sneak a peek at the scales....

Good luck everyone for tomorrow!!

Jackie xx

Ah thank u u too!! Im a terrible scale addict but it keeps me goin so I supose it does no harm xx

i wasted a load of weeklies on stupid turkey goujons yesterday. there were 12 in a pack and as it got to the use by date i ate them. i wish i had frozen them and had a couple at a time instead but the damage is done and the blasted things were 32 points, never buying them again!

That's a pain - I've had similar difficulties finding low PP goujons - I've pretty much given up!! It's funny cos I always thought they were a good option before I started WW and now I'm reluctant to eat them at all! What an education WW is!!

is everyone ready for tomorrow?! xx

i am expecting a sts, still blaming the bloody goujons ;)

So not ready for tomorrow!! Still can't get motivated to exercise!!
Lol @ the goujons!! I love them covered in pepper sauce....... Jackie xx

I weigh Tues but still love my Wed ladies/gents :) - I lost 3.5lb this week :) xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
I weigh Tues but still love my Wed ladies/gents :) - I lost 3.5lb this week :) xxx

Carly that's brilliant well done chick xx

Just ate a gu pud!! That's all my zumba class points used up haha x

I'm really hoping for a good loss 2 or more would be great my knickers felt loose this morning infact most of my underwear has felt looser sorry if that's too much info!

xxx

LOL this made me laugh!! ive not even lost that much weigh so not sure ive got any excuse, but today I was walking home from the bus stop and I could feel my knickers falling down in my jeans, by the time i got into the house they had completely rolled down!! thank god i wasnt wearing a skirt!!!!!

cheekychick81 said:
LOL this made me laugh!! ive not even lost that much weigh so not sure ive got any excuse, but today I was walking home from the bus stop and I could feel my knickers falling down in my jeans, by the time i got into the house they had completely rolled down!! thank god i wasnt wearing a skirt!!!!!

Thank god indeed! Surely the loss if your knickers convinces you that you obviously have lost weight!
That's what I'm telling myself anyway.
xxx

Maybe!! ill see tomorrow :)

Ugh so worried about tomorrow and I don't know why :(

Ruth
X

Thanks Ness, Tracy and Zoe :)

Good luck all weds weighers xxx

I feel rubbish, I'm having a crisis. I'm too scared to eat all my points I'm worried I don't eat enough but think if I eat any more I'm gonna gain. I'm on 29 daily 49 weekly. I abandoned my weeklies after Sunday evening coz I'd drunk quite a lot fri, sat and Sunday. I think I overpointed but I've only eaten 18 points today and am too worried to eat any more:0(
xxx

Sweetie - always eat ur points it's the only way to lose or ur body goes into starvation mode! Hugs! Have faith the plan works :)

Ruth - u will do fabulous! Good luck xx

Back