Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Well done wed weighers

Oooo id love an iPad!

Hope everyone is ok!

I can barely move due to the sheer amount of food consumed!

Ruth
X

Thanks Carly :) and just booked our holiday to Majorca next year so that's another incentive- and I wanna be thin before I hit 30- I was always thin up until I had my son at 20 so wanna get rid of it before then :)

Smirnoff- I soooooo want an I pad but I have a MacBook and an I phone- no excuse... Lol

LEB you'll be thin for 30 no problem!!!

Ruth
x

Just testing my iPad lol x

Went out for a meal earlier and my so called medium steak was nearly still mooing! I commented on it and showed the waitress that took our order and we didn't get charged for our 2 drinks each - bonus :)

Happy new iPad Smirnoff!! Tempted.... Maybe Santa will bring one for me...... xx

I've got the first iPad and it's amazing great to keep the kids entertained on long journeys too!! My favourite app for it is where's wally!! Reliving my childhood!! Enjoy smirnoff xx

i had been looking at ipads for a while and thinking it was a lot of money that i couldn't really afford but when my other half went to buy a £1,300 laptop yesterday which was reduced to £699 he generously bought me an ipad!

i haven't been near the scales this weekend so not sure which direction they are heading in :rolleyes:

last night's meal would have finished off my weeklies (and perhaps a few more) although i only had one course but other half suggested going out for lunch today :eek:

the weeks seem to get shorter! xx

Hi Smirnoff what a generous OH. Would love IPad too. Are they good for books? As for my weekend. I'd a bottle of wine Fri night with Lasagne as my sister came to stay. Not sure how to u do the damage. My OH gone to a game today so can eat light as don't have to make dinner. And will take the kids to McD's for treat. I'm ok going there as I've never liked McD's. :)

I use a kindle for books but I installed kindle and iBooks on the iPad and looks great. Only put free books on at the moment because if buying books I think I'll stick to the kindle with it's amazing battery life.

Not gone out for Sunday lunch so back in full control of my points again :) xx

Havent heard of Kindle. Birthday coming up so add to me wish list

Havent heard of Kindle. Birthday coming up so add to me wish list

Go to amazon's website, there are hundreds of free books for them x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I reckon it's definitely a STS or maybe even a gain :( for me Wednesday reasons being not eating enough, drinking too much and picking. Oh and TOTM!
How rubbish!

Good luck wed weighers!

What a generous OH! :O where do I get one of them? ;) lol

Well I hope I lose on Tues but been a little bit iffy this weekend so we will see xx

Hi all,

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.....but not as much as I did though!!! I was drinking cocktails and plenty of wine on Friday, which then led to a major hangover yesterday when I ate everything in sight!! I'm so annoyed with myself, I lost 3lb last week and feel I've totally wrecked my hard work! Oh well, these things happen as long as I dont make it a habit. I must make sure I stick to my dailies and get my bum down to the gym loads this week! Xx

These things do indeed happen! U can claw it bk :) xx

my totm has arrived 10 days early so not too enthusiastic about wednesday night now :( xx

I've just been weighed at the Doctors and I'm -1lb I'm well pleased considering how negative I was yesterday. Still we'll see on Wednesday. I was also let off of a parking fine this morning too!
xxx

Back