Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Ah Ness hope you're ok hon. You've still got your determination so you can do it :)

:)Hi everyone,

Well done on another good week!
I lost 0.5lb at weigh in yesterday and I have to admit im disappointed as i felt i tried really hard after the STS last week:sigh:.
Suppose ill just have to try harder this week.

Today was toughest day yet, felt very"picky" if that makes any sense!:devilangel:an awful lot of this going on inside my head lol!!

Keep the faith everyone!:)

wonderful-new-me said:
:)Hi everyone,

Well done on another good week!
I lost 0.5lb at weigh in yesterday and I have to admit im disappointed as i felt i tried really hard after the STS last week:sigh:.
Suppose ill just have to try harder this week.

Today was toughest day yet, felt very"picky" if that makes any sense!:devilangel:an awful lot of this going on inside my head lol!!

Keep the faith everyone!:)

Bein picky is the story of my life lol I know exactly how u feel!
Well done for ur loss, better off then on!
x

xkimmyx
10lbs gone - 75lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Yeah, the weekend is here. Have 'Hen Party' tomorrow night. Get to spend the night away without hubby and kids too!!! Makes a huge difference having this weight off. First time in ages I'm looking forward to dressing up. Here's to all my weeklies. Have a great weekend everyone :)

Have a good weekend everyone! I came home from stressful work and dragged oh to pub, had 2 halves of lager and now home cooking tea before I hit the voddy later :D xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hugs Ness - u will have that off in no time! U are amazing!!!

Well done lil miss sunshine :)

wonderful-new-me - its still a loss :) they all add up! There will be more :D

Primegirl - enjoy the hen do :)

Enjoy the Smirnoff, Smirnoff :) xx

I think I can firmly say that after 9 smirnoff ice, a 1/4 pound burger, 6 chicken nuggets and a portion of wedges that I have ran out of points!! Oops x

Haha! Bless! X

Back to being an angel today lol. Just got back from the Next sale and bought lots of size 12 tunic tops for holiday which fit :D

Have a good Sunday everyone! xx

Yay to size 12s! Polish off that halo ;)

My scales are stuck so I'm feeling grumpy! Gonna have to increase the exercise again... Had a bad head all weekend :( x

Im feelin a good loss this week providin I can manage a sunday without bein naughty! Im copin so far x

xkimmyx
10lbs gone - 75lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Yay go Kimmy! X

My scales are showing a 2.5 gain so need to try and be extra good until wednesday night now!

I knew I was going to have a blow-out yesterday, it was gala day where I live and everyone has a great time and gets steaming pi$$ed. I went for the food route instead as had a migraine week and couldn't face an hangover too lol xx

Bless u! U can shift that by Wed :) x

Has anyone with an iphone4 applied the latest WW update?
I can't afford for this to not work and have read good and bad reviews. I don't know whether to install it or not!

Have over eaten since Wednesday and it's totm on Monday :( I'll be damn lucky to get away with an sts next week!!

Good luck Tuppers! There are still 3 days left :) x

Mrsm79 said:
Has anyone with an iphone4 applied the latest WW update?
I can't afford for this to not work and have read good and bad reviews. I don't know whether to install it or not!

Hi are you talking about WW international app or magazine?

Back