Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

good luck LEB, my WI is tomorrow at 6pm :(

Mine is at 5.30-

Good luck for you too :)

Ooooh I've fingers and toes crossed for my weigh in tomorrow as I've been good all week and stayed with the plan so I'm hoping for a loss. Good luck everyone!!!

i think i have counted everything correctly, the only part i am doubting is sunday lunch as it was mum's birthday and went out for a carvery, i could have eaten more but i tried to be good and i didn't have a starter or pudding!

however, i have used every one of my weeklies and dailies this week so we shall see what the scales have to say tomorrow night when i get on them and hold my breath LOL

all the best slimandtoned for your weigh in x

Hello All! It's my first group tomorrow! I am nervous now! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Luck on your first WI Lanky!

I had my at home WI just now and have lost 2.5 pounds :happy036:

Good Luck to everyone else! Hope we see some good numbers today.

GG

Well done :) good luck all! Xx

2lb off today which brings it up to 27lb and my 10% goal!

GL everyone for today

GLL - congrats!

good luck to the rest x

Well done :D x

Yay :) x

Waiting for WI and very nervous! Didn't think I would be coz I must have joined slimming clubs on at least 10 occasions! But been at SW for nearly 3 yrs so guess this is scary!! X

Well done!! Got weighed! 20 stone 5! Heaviest ever!!! I kno I can do this :) meeting was daunting and people weren't that welcoming but hope they will be! :) gonna spend evening reading books! X

lost 1 and a half, chuffed with that and hopefully i will lose a pound next week which will be my first stone off :clap:

Well done x

Well done everyone, 2.5lb off for me this week :)

:) x

Back