Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Awwww nightmare Smirnoff I had mine twice inside 3 weeks- not good

Keep your chin up :)

U can do it smirnoff :) stupid totm x

thanks guys, the worst part is i am craving CHOCOLATE but will resist until after WI now :17729:

think i'll have an early night to stay good lol x

Go girl! Good luck x

i just finished mine, its been hell all week. grrrr.
im looking forward to WI. Im so hoping I lost 1lb so I hit the 2 stone mark :D

Good luck :) x

So I weighed myself this morn- 2lbs on :(

Gonna skip class tonight and go next week- with the intention of having that 2 and more off!!

Determined :)

done the WI and got -2lb. So thats the 2 stone hit.
Didn't dip into weeklies at all last week but eating pattern is still a bit wonky.

gll, congrats on 2 stone loss, that is amazing! looking forward to when i can say that lol x

leb - i can understand why you are not going to class and if that works for you then great but in my experience if i miss a class and think i can make it up the following week it tends to get worse and not better! x

leb - i can understand why you are not going to class and if that works for you then great but in my experience if i miss a class and think i can make it up the following week it tends to get worse and not better! x

agrees. If you don't hit it you'll always feel like youre behind. I'd go to class and take it from todays weight and just carry on.
We aren't always going to have good weeks. Life gets in the way and you just have to push on to get past it. :)

Well done to the losers so far today and good luck to everyone else due to weigh. I'd still go to class.... it sucks but the journey should be about being accountable and drawing a line under the bad times in order to move on. Not trying to be rough on you... Im talking about myself too as I dont feel too hopeful about my weigh-in tonight either. I only had day off but i feel heavier, awful and bloated but will face the music (despite really not wanting to...UGH!)

Well done GLL

LEB - I agree with smirnoff and Karen but whatever is best for u :)

Karen - good luck with WI xx

Thanks for all the comments guys but I'm not gonna go.

Been super good the last few days so I'm just gonna draw a line under it and I'm gonna lose that 2lbs and more!

Go for it :) u can do it x

Oh dear :( how long have u been doing it? Have u checked ur allowance? Are u eating weeklies- activity pps? Checked values for multiples? Sorry if I'm asking obvious qu's... X

I lost 4lb! A little disappointed but know it's good :) I can do this xx

lanky, that's great, don't be so hard on yourself! xx

i lost a pound (i'm in shock) so that's my first stone gone :winner:

I stayed the same this week.... didnt get away with my day off :rolleyes:

Well done smirnoff! At least it isn't a gain Karen :) x

Back