Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

We have a treadmill but havent turn on in ages. Maybe should dust it off. We've got a 7 month old Golden Labrador who has to be walked everyday so I'd given up the treadmill.

Well treadmill or walk for u then mrs :) and then u can enjoy ur pizza xx

Ok thanks - need someone to set us straight sometimes x

Candlelight dinner as made by tge boyfriend- may just put me over the pp for today- however he says we are going to the gym 2m to put me through my paces lol

Lol! Sounds daunting hehe! What is he cooking? :) nice to be spoilt x

i decided i needed comfort food to fill my large appetite so have just had a large yorkshire pudding filled with carrots and a ww cottage pie

just pointed it and was shocked to find the yorkshire pud was 7pp :eek:

i am full though!

I'm sure u are well within ur weeklies tho hun! Did u enjoy it? Xx

yorkshire pudding..... mmmmmm can't remember last time I had one (and I'm a yorkshire lass at that lol) I'm having attempting the sausage & pasta from the this week mag - but didn't have the ww sauce so using a can of chopped tomatoes with some herbs and courgette, onion, mushroom ... and any other softening veg lurking in the back of the fridge lol

oh it was lovely, when i usually have the cottage pie i just have 2 small yorkies which are 1pp each but as it is totm i need more food, i expected it to be 5pp tops, not 7pp, ran out of dailies but the weeklies have accommodated it lol (making sure there are enough for my smirnoff fix later!) x

enjoy the sausage and pasta caroline x

Sounds like a day of yummy treats :) I'm having cottage pie and WW eclairs x

Eclairs....... Mmmmmm....... Haven't tried them yet. Are they nice??!!
I'm glad I've had dinner after reading all the foodie posts!! I was almost hungry again!!

J xx

Omg! They are amazing they taste so naughty and only 2pp each!!!!!! Xx

Oh Carly!!! What are you doing to my head??!! I have 5 points left today!! I could eat 2 right now!! Love eclairs.....
They're going on my shopping list right now!!

J xx

I was so sure they would be disappointing and they are awesome!!!!! X

You're killing me Carly!!! Having a drink and I know I'll be looking for something sweet and (dare I say it - ) fattening, later!! You couldn't send 2 over?! Please?! Lol xx

No probs on the way :) lol what yummy things do u have in? X

Lol Carly!! Thank you!! Am waiting patiently.........

I have 3 children, so always goodies in stock, although now they're ww friendly!! Lol.

Have curly wurly's. Treat size crunchies and Mars. After 8's. Match makers. Neighbour sent in fairy cakes she made yesterday..... I could go on.... Lol.
Omg, how disciplined am I?? I haven't eaten ALL of them already??!! Lol xx

Wow!! Impressed!!! How many pps in treat size crunchie or mars? X

He made pots/ green veg/ steak all yummy

But then We went to the cinema- popcorn and coke whoops lol

Awwwww well back on it in the morn- plus the gym lol ohhhhh noooooo I haven't been in nearly 2 weeks- but the boyf says he's gonna kick my ass lol

Back