Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Only 2?!!! I freeze the mars bars. Reminds me of coffee bar at school..... A long, long time ago..... Lol. And the crunchies, you gotta suck the life outta them, last ages!! Lol xx

Lol @ LEB!! Sounds like your ass needs kickin')! Lol. Hope you enjoyed it, this time tomorrow, you'll be paying the price!! Sounds good though..... Jealous!!

J xx

Lol it so does! In a way I'm looking forward to it :) nice that he encourages me! And when I was like I feel guilty for eating all this he said don't- you'll make up for it 2m!!

And bit of news- he's moving in next weekend!!! Major!!!

Haha! Sounds like a lovely night!! :) good luck at gym tomorrow xx

Omg! That's soooo exciting :) good luck!!!

2pp - I want some now! Xx

Omg LEB!! Major indeed!!? Wow.... You go girl!! Love it!!

J xx

Carly, I'll send some over.... Though still waitin' on eclairs..... Lol xx

Haha Ta chuck! X

hi Ladies,

The WW eclairs are lovely! Most weight watchers products to me are disappointing but these are lovely.

Has any one tried the oat and wheat crackers for one point! They maybe tiny and paper thin but are also a lovely surprise by weight watchers.

I normally have four crackers at my break with a low fat cheese and that is 5 points in total whereby with the ww crackers it is only one point for the three crackers - well the three are about the size of one normal cracker ! But a total recommendation if you like crackers at break time.

Completed a fantastic walk today. Not only did I walk my personal best - 5km but I also walked up a hill ( rather than normally avoiding them on my walk ) it was one I dreaded and didn't think I would ever be able to do again! But I did it! So proud of me ! Now having a "little" vodka as celebration of that fact .... ok maybe two "little" vodkas! lol

happy Saturday ! :)

Well done vivaglam! I will have a look for them :) xx

Hey vivaglam!!
I've tried the crackers! Not bad with soup or with soft cheese! I've 3 boxes stashed in my cupboard!! Will def be trying the eclairs!!

J xx

Hey Carly! Done with the drink! Had ww choc slice 2pp, carte dor light ice cream 2 pp and strawbs. Soooo good!! After eight with the 1 remaining I think.....
Huge glass of water and bed! Night all. Sweet dreams xx

Sounds yummy!! :) xx

Excellent karocal!! Well done. J xx

morning all x

i have never tried the ww eclairs. i assume they are frozen? how many in a box and how long to defrost?

Well don't karocal that's awesome!!

Smirnoff - 6 in a box and not sure really -they were defrosted by the time I got home from shopping but I took a detour on way home... And the second box didn't make it to the freezer... Xx

Hi, weds coming will be my first weigh day, i'm trying to do it at home due to limited funds. If i have no success in the first few weeks though i think i'll have t re-assess my budget & join a meeting. Hoping this forum will give me the extra boost i need to do it at home! Just reading through some of the threads is motivating and inspiring- a real help as none of my friends diet because none of them struggle with their weight which is obviously great for them but sometimes makes me a bit reluctant to share my weightloss chit-chat with them. I'll let you know what the scales say on weds! x

hi jennybean

welcome to the wednesday gang!

all the best x

thanks carly

i'd be afraid of eating the whole box in one go! xx

Back