Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Thanks Carly she's asleep finally bless her.

Been busy packing things in the kitchen we are moving house 3 weeks Saturday!!

Impressed u are resisting the eclairs - mine are all gone! Lol

Good luck for the last day pre-WI

Omg Glee is awesome awesome awesome!!! X

Hey

Meant to say - I got a letter today confirming I will be a solicitor as of 1st June - yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Woop woop Carly!! Congratulations!! J xx

still at 142

I am actually measuring my waist. I have 3" to lose to be 29".

Good luck PamelaViktoria :) x

Hey

Meant to say - I got a letter today confirming I will be a solicitor as of 1st June - yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

:winner: :talk017:
A HUGE congratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accidentally unsubscribed myself from this thread :(

Im back :D

Ruth
x

Carly- well done and good luck for wi :)

I'm hoping that I get my 1 stone 2m pleeeeeaaaasssssseeeeeee lol

Thanks and good luck :) x

carly, good luck mate, you will probably lose about 3! x

LEB you'll get your stone and a bit more tomorrow! x

Scales had said 3.5lb off for last 3 days and been good and then today just before WI said 1.5 so was gutted and at bloody WI just 1lb! I cried :( I kno I haven't been perfect but I did so much exercise! And now I think I won't lose if I eat and drink tonight for this night out! Gonna have a clean slate as of tomorrow :) x

it's still a loss babe, don't beat yourself up over it and have a good night xx

Well done Carly. A pound is good. That's a lost hon. Our leader was talking about exercising and said if you exercise a lot it might not show on the scales but will on the body as it tones. You might be making muscles which weight more than fat.... so enjoy your meal and drinks you're still on track. X

Well done Carly!! It's a loss no matter how much!! All in the right direction!!
Good luck LEB for the st tomorrow.

And good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow!!
Not overly confident myself, 40 mins on the wii has been my total activity all week, and that was only last night.... Sigh.....

Fingers crossed for all of us xx

Good luck everyone for tomorrows weigh in, not confident myself of a loss but am back on track and hopefully it will show next week.

Best of luck everyone. I'm a bit iffy myself. Not sure what to expect as it's TOTM. X

Back