Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

anyone ever thought of doing simply filling on totm week? I'm considering it as i want to eat and eat and eat on it.

GLL said:
anyone ever thought of doing simply filling on totm week? I'm considering it as i want to eat and eat and eat on it.

What do you mean?

GLL said:

What do you mean?

Happy weigh-in day everyone!! Good luck can't wait to hear how you've all done. I'm a little nervous and gotta wait until 6:30pm to weigh-in! X

I lost another 1 lb :)

:banana dancer::bunnydance::woohoo:

knew you'd get your stone LEB, well done! x

good luck to all the wednesday bunch :cross: xx

Well done LEB! I'm worried after last night but I'm going swimming and exercising today so might be ok! I don't shift weight easily at all so we will see...

Good luck to everyone else!

Ruth
X

Well done LEB! X

1/4lb off this week, hoping it's just my body adjusting, hoped for more but a loss is a loss.

Hi Ladies well done LEB and mamsemily I lost 2.5 lbs that's 10lbs in 3 weeks. Im delighted. Last WI before our hols which start this Fri. Only hope I don't put too much back on. Best of luck everyone else x

have a great holiday, where are you off to?

don't fret about your weight when you are away, you can get back on to pp once you get back xx

O and thanks GLL I didn't know about the Simply Filling Technique x

Hi Smirnoff. Taking our 4 yr old twin boys to Euro Disneyland. I'm more excited than them never been to Disney. X

oh nice one, lucky you, enjoy xx

Thanks, just wish the holiday was further on. Ah sure time enough to pick up after it. X

Well done primegirl, have a great hol

Have a lovely time away!
Well done on your weight loss!

Ruth
X

Back