Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I'm 3.5lb away from my first stone but not expecting to get it this week. Just hoping for some sort of loss!! X

Im excited for my first weigh in on wednesday!!! Im not sure how I will have done because I feel like ive eaten twice as much as usual!!!!

cheekychick81 said:
Im excited for my first weigh in on wednesday!!! Im not sure how I will have done because I feel like ive eaten twice as much as usual!!!!

I felt like that and was pleasantly surprised! Good luck, I weigh in on Wednesday's too!

I kind of feel ok about weigh in this week which is worrying, every time I've panicked I've then gone on to lose so the one time I relax I bet I gain lol I've done loads more exercise this week though xx

Good luck to all and thanks for my luck... I've put it in my pocket :) does it weigh anything?!?

Good luck tomorrow Carly!! Kick ass!! Lol xx

Good luck Wed people!! xx

Good luck tomorrow Hun x

Cheers my lovely ;) x

Good luck for weigh ins :) x

Ha ha cheeky chick at your signature, wont be stripping off on front of the full mirror for a while yet

love your sig cheeky, ok ladies here it is one more day of anxiety, isn't this a tough job??!! Will the scales be our friend or enemy this week??? Best of luck today Carly and best of luck everyone else tomorrow.

I still can't figure out how to do the 'ticker':sigh::sigh:

Good luck for tomorrow everyone - hope you all do great! I'm hoping for a 2lbs loss to get to my 5%! Here's hoping....!! Chat tomorrow everyone!

i think i'm growing instead of shrinking :( x

smirnoff said:
i think i'm growing instead of shrinking :( x

That's not the attitude smirnoff!!!!

I would love 3.5lb to get my second silver 7 and my first stone but to be honest anything that's a minus will do!! Good luck to all the other Wednesday weighers xx

Oh Smirnoff dont think like that you have done really well so far so please please dont give up!!!!

Ness Im sure you will do great :)

Good Luck to everyone!

My trousers keep falling down :eek: must be a good sign!!!!

Ruth
x

Girlies I have a feeling I may have lost some weight 2m :) after sts sts and 1lb on and other rubbish weeks I am optimistic about 2m!!

LEB said:
Girlies I have a feeling I may have lost some weight 2m :) after sts sts and 1lb on and other rubbish weeks I am optimistic about 2m!!

You have got it in the bag I'm sure!! X

Back