Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hi all
Sorry forgot to post my wi result - down 1lb, so thats 8.5lb for June, well happy with that.
Well done everyone

Hey PrimeGirl - yay for new dress -we want piccies! Sure u will look fab :)

Smirnoff - glad weekend is going well :)

Bindi -well done for June... Nowfor July :) xx

Ive had such a bad weekend!! Tried to save some points in preparation because I knew it would be a big weekend but not enough! Last night was a friends 21st, BBQ and booze. Did well with the food bs actually came in on my points... But today has been Hanover central and I've had a bacon sandwich, 17 points (discover) of nandos and crisps and dip. I have zumba tomorrow and hoping to reign some points back in but I'll be very happy at a sts this coming Wednesday!

Some things in life are worth the bad day :)

U can pull it bk :) sounds like a nice weekend xx

Thanks CarlyLanky140! I'm hoping I can too! Got my dinners sorted for today and tomorrow, so hopefully if I gained anything quickly at the weekend, I will lose it quickly over these two days :). Fingers crossed for STS! x

Hi there!

I'm new to the forums and was hoping to be able to join in. I lost 5st 9lbs on WW years ago, but 4 children later sees me back at 16st again having been up to 20st at one point!!

I rejoined WW 2 weeks ago and lost 6lbs in my first week!! And my next weigh in is this week.

I'm 30 (eek!) and mum to four kids aged 7, 6, 3 and 9 weeks so get extra breastfeeding points (yay!).

Clair

hi clair

welcome to the wednesday gang. good loss so far, hope it continues! xx

Hi Clair :) welcome! Good luck for week 2 WI xx

Thanks guys! I feel like this is another stage in what has been a long old journey. I first joined WW when I was 15!! Really hoping this time it stays off. I'm hoping the wisdom that comes with age (!) will help me to keep it off this time!! Lol!!

biscuit lover said:
Thanks guys! I feel like this is another stage in what has been a long old journey. I first joined WW when I was 15!! Really hoping this time it stays off. I'm hoping the wisdom that comes with age (!) will help me to keep it off this time!! Lol!!

Hi Claire

Good luck with your new journey. I find this site really helpful and subscribing to others food diaries really helps if you get a bit stuck or stale for new ideas.
BTW I love biscuits too, and crisps and sweets.
xxx

Hi Clair welcome. Congrats on great loss so far. Best of luck on your weight loss journey. X

Hi everyone.

Im a newbie to the forum but a repeat offender at ww!:eek:

I rejoined on 22nd june and lost 8lb on my first week!!
Second weigh in will be wednesday 6th july and im hoping to average 2lb from here on in!
Really looking forward to getting to know you all in the wednesday weigh in gang!:)

Kerry.

good luck to you too kerry and welcome xx

Hi Kerry & Claire, hope you have a great 2nd wi.

Having a good week pp wise but not getting much exercise done with the kiddies off school, arghhhhh....am hoping for some sort of loss this week, please.....

Thanks guys, looking forward to having your company on the long road ahead.....
roll on wednesday!:)

Kerry xx

Good luck Kerry :) xx

I've just been weighed and I've lost 3.5lb and I kno I should be jumping for joy but I'm not... The scales waved a 6lb loss in my face this morning meaning I would get my 2 stone off... And my 10% and I would be my lightest in 3 years... And I would still be averaging 2.5 a week which is what I need to get to goal by friends wedding... But no... They couldn't play nice... So really I only lost 2lb after last weeks undeserved gain ....

I kno it's really good ... And I kno u will tell me to chuck the stupid scales... Lol .... I'm off to the chippy and hoping the fittie is there!!! And I will get my 2 stone and 10% next week :D xx

carly, you are too bloody hard on yourself! 3.5 is a massive loss, i'm well chuffed if i only lose a pound lol

enjoy your chips :D xx

Hi Carly I can understand how you feel. But Smirnoff is so right it's a brilliant loss I too would be chuffed with a lb. And yep throw that scales in the nearest bin. Congrats honey. Try and enjoy the lost. Hey you get a big 'Y' on your 1lb a week too. Here's to 2 stone and 10% next week. :)

Last edited:
Back