Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

are all the wednesday gang ready for tomorrow? i cannot believe how quickly it comes around!

i was feeling quite confident over the weekend that i would get a good loss but a sneak step on the scales tonight is saying otherwise :(

i think it is too many carbs and i appear to be addicted to warbies thins :giggle:

good luck to everyone for tomorrow xx

I always have a rubbish nights sleep before Wednesday weigh in I'm a bit excited but I'll be proper gutted if I don't loose!
xxx

Thanks lovelies! Good luck to u weds weighers xx

are all the wednesday gang ready for tomorrow? i cannot believe how quickly it comes around!

i was feeling quite confident over the weekend that i would get a good loss but a sneak step on the scales tonight is saying otherwise :(

i think it is too many carbs and i appear to be addicted to warbies thins :giggle:

good luck to everyone for tomorrow xx

Those thins are scrummy though :D Who needs bread?!
And I don't feel confident at all for tomorrow! I never do :(

U will be fab! Thins are a bit like rolls... Square, thin... Good for sarnies or pizzas xx

Tuesday nights are like night before exam results. Usually you've a good idea how you got on but you're still afraid in case it all went wrong.... :)

I'm worried but excited too! Have a really high July goal... :(

Ruth
X

U will all be fine :) x

Have had a reasonably good week, was out on the beer but kept within weeklies. Sneak peak at scales today is suggesting a sts :(

All that can change overnight!!! Keep up the work xx

Hey Carly I just watched The Devil Wears Prada. The other secretary Emily looks bit like you. :)

I love it! U think?! Awesome... Just want the clothes... I really wanna go to live in NY xx

Yes very a like actually. Yes the clothes are fab. Would be great to live in New York. Need plenty of money though. :)

food is cheap, only need one meal a day as american portions are so huge lol xx

I really want to do it... think I might just save save save for a hol then if I love it as much as I think I will... who knows :) xx

I don't have any scales so I have no idea how I've done!! Looking forward to weigh in...it's scary but exciting!!

Good luck everyone xx

Good luck x

Back