Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Dreading tomorrow's weigh in :( awful few days including macdonalds pizza and lemon drizzle cake...feel such an idiot for going off the rails so badly and going to be mortified if I gain :( boo

Phew! Managed to pull back my weekend's antics and come out on a dead STS (wiifit weighs you in BMI before converting to stone/pounds, and it was the same to the .01).

Looking forward to a loss next week though :)

Managed a 2 loss this week. Need to sort my week ends they hit me hard. On the whole am happy :)

shazza2971 said:
Managed a 2 loss this week. Need to sort my week ends they hit me hard. On the whole am happy :)

I find weekends tough too, especially in the summer.
xxx

Good luck for today everyone!! I'm 1.5lb away from my first stone but I know I've blown it this week as been in London for TT and haven't pointed just praying for a STS weigh in at 6:30. Xx

Wow I can't believe it I lost a lb! Even though I had macdonalds chippy cake and pizza takeaway all since Monday!! Shock is not the word! :/ 100% this week for sure

starkissedx said:
Wow I can't believe it I lost a lb! Even though I had macdonalds chippy cake and pizza takeaway all since Monday!! Shock is not the word! :/ 100% this week for sure

Well done!xxx

Well done everyone!! Just a lb for me today. And no class next week!

Good luck for later weighers!!

Jackie xx

I went back to class and put on lots :( heres to being back on the wagon- have updated my ticker with what my current loss is after the gain!

awwwww well

Well done losers and Leb get your ass back on the wagon :)
Roll on 6pm for my wi, not expecting a loss though :(, just want this week over and a new set of weeklies to start from tomorrow.

Bindi said:
Well done losers and Leb get your ass back on the wagon :)
Roll on 6pm for my wi, not expecting a loss though :(, just want this week over and a new set of weeklies to start from tomorrow.

Good luck!
xxx

well done folks!

nice to see you back leb and good that you are showing a loss of half a stone and not zero ;) xx

Well done to those who have lost so far, and to those who STS when you thought it might be worse!!

Roll on 6pm... Excited!!

Well done to those who have lost so far, and to those who STS when you thought it might be worse!!

Roll on 6pm... Excited!!

Got a nice surprise at WI this morning, down 3 lbs, didn't expect that much, got my 10% also, so a very happy lady today :):)

Best of luck to those still to WI How come some have no class next week?

Hey, lost 0.5lb this week. Happy since I had a seriously bad weekend.

Back