Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

2 off for me, i nailed it Primegirl, into the 10 stone bracket at last :D xx

:hug99: to Ruth, you've gotta assume that your leader knows what she is talking about xx

smirnoff said:
2 off for me, i nailed it Primegirl, into the 10 stone bracket at last :D xx

:hug99: to Ruth, you've gotta assume that your leader knows what she is talking about xx

Wow that's fab, big well done you must be so happy?

xxx

oh i am, if there was an emoticon for cartwheels i'd be using it lol xx

Ruth: you will have that off in no time. Hugs xx

Smirnoff: go you that is excellent!!!

Oh Ruthie big hugs sweetheart. You can so get that off next week. How many points were you on a day? Have you got a food diary on here? Don't give up faith you are doing so well. Stay focused on where you want to be xx

Smirnoff well done you on getting into the 10's, I hope to see that one day soon myself too.
Ruth do you know why you had a 2lb gain?
Well done to all the losers and sts. I sts myself this evening, got totm today so am hoping I will get that pesky lb off next week to get my 3st.

Have a great week everyone

First, big hug to Ruth! I'm sure you can lose that next week :) Good luck :D

Second, I lost half a lb and took that as my gold weight! :D Gold member now :D

Gained 0.5lb. I know it's probably muscle but still... :(

you'll get that off in no time love x

Thanks everyone ive just had a mini blowout so I'm v determined for this week now! I was on 33pp but ill do anything to shift the weight!

Ruth
x

Right sod it ill just have to get on with it!

29 for a week to see what it does!

I have bought some rich toffee bars, some banoffee bars and some ww sweets to get me through next week! OHs birthday on sat so will use weeklies for that.

I'm going to earn 7AP per day to double my weeklies. I also think that I need to weigh things better and no more bacon or eggs ill stick to porridge or fruit and Greek Yog!

2ltrs of water per day and bread only when its needed, no takeaways this week too, my birthday is 16 days away and with this size 14 dress coming I need to sort myself out!

Ho hum, heres to next week!

Ruth
x

Good luck Ruth, you sound very determined :D You can do it!

Thanks very much :) there has to be a reason why I'm not budging...

Ruth
X

Hey guys can I join I'm now a wednesday wi and have just joined today but have done many a diet plan over the last 10 yrs (let's hope this is the last!) Paula xx

Hello Paula welcome to the thread its lovely to have you here!

I'm sure this will be your last time!

If you have any questions feel free to ask and if you'd like to, get involved with our monthly and Christmas challenges :)

Good luck!

Ruth
x

Hey guys, congratulations and commiserations.... you all know who needs which! I've put 2 on but a combination of night shifts and a whole day sitting making scrapbook pages whilst being plied with amazing food will do that! I've also had some severe bloating for 3 days with horrible belly ache. Not sure whats causing it but fingers cross it'll pass ASAP. Back on the wagon with bells on today! I WILL LOSE IT!

2lbs off :)

Well done cheekychick! Lilbootoo we will both lose it and we will be fab next week!

Ruth
x

Hey guys, congratulations and commiserations.... you all know who needs which! I've put 2 on but a combination of night shifts and a whole day sitting making scrapbook pages whilst being plied with amazing food will do that! I've also had some severe bloating for 3 days with horrible belly ache. Not sure whats causing it but fingers cross it'll pass ASAP. Back on the wagon with bells on today! I WILL LOSE IT!

No Mac D's this week ;)

Back