Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

We have a 1lb to Christmas challenge, a new year challenge and monthly goals as well as a lose 50lbs thread!

If you go to the main minimins page and go to slimming clubs out of the sub categories and find weight watchers you will find them all in there!

Let me see if I can get some links to them!

Ruth
x

0.5 pounds off for me not bad, but not
Good enough. I got away with this one this week. Had been sneaking in little coffee biscuits in work. So no more, the line has been drawn and my personal goal has been set for the next 4 weeks. Im all for it!

Wasn't at home at all yesterday so didn't weigh in. I feel like it's cheating by a day if I weigh in today instead?

X

tuppers said:
Wasn't at home at all yesterday so didn't weigh in. I feel like it's cheating by a day if I weigh in today instead?

X

Go for it I had to WI a day early few weeks ago it worked itself out then over the next weeks.

Smirnoff whoop whoop. Way to go girl !! It's a great acheivement. No more 11's from here on :)

Good morning everyone!! I've only got tomorrow to go at work then I've got 9 days off!! Hubby has managed to book the same week off so lots of random things planned. We are meeting up with my mother in-law and her b/f on Sunday they live in London and because we live in Cornwall every now and again we pick a random place to meet that is roughly halfway. This month it's Barry island in Wales, mega excited as we are all huge Gavin and Stacey fans!!
Then on Monday me and hubby are going to pack a picnic and hire a couple of pushbikes and cycle some of the camel trail. Then it's shopping and gala bingo on the Tuesday!, Wednesday we are taking our eldest to see cars 2 3D at the cinema then on the Thursday it's his 5th birthday so the whole family is going bowling then on Friday we are going to check out a local leisure farm!! So a challenging week food wise for me as we are out and about so much and I've pretty much used all my weeklies last night on Chinese!! But I'm determined to enjoy my week put stay within points and prove to myself it can be done!! Xx

Wow Ness mega week coming for you. Think healthy breakfast and lunch then spurge on your dinner. Also all the activity plans will give you bonus points. Enjoy :)

O and well done everyone :)

Crazy busy week! Well done all :) keep it up x

Hi all,

Ok if I join you for a few weeks? I've switched meetings to one nearer to me for
The summer hols (I'm a teacher) and switched days ti a wednesday! Hadn't been for ages so went and was weighed last weds and then will see how much I've lost this weds! Gulp!!

I'm off to gym now-hubby making lunch for when I get back-bless (he's also a teacher so off too)

Want to go back in sept at least 7lb lighter (hopefully more) xx

Monday 25th July....the summer fitness as health regime starts!!!!

Back