Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

hi and welcome to the wednesday gang! x

Thanks Smirnoff!! x

Monday 25th July....the summer fitness as health regime starts!!!!

I wussed out! Gonna try hard for next wednesday :)

I hope everyone is being good, I've lost count of drinks tonight so guesstimating that I am -5 weeklies, oops! Think it is time for bed before I do anymore damage lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

smirnoff said:
I hope everyone is being good, I've lost count of drinks tonight so guesstimating that I am -5 weeklies, oops! Think it is time for bed before I do anymore damage lol xx

Hi Smirnoff hope the head is ok this morning :) you've got a few days to recover. To turn it all around :) long weekend here. I've only 8.5 weeklies left. Damn!!!

I'm way over my weeklies but hey a few days to pull it back!!hopefully

Haha yeah its a good day! I was a monday girl when I went to class and that was good coz it forced you to be good at the weekend (but no fun!) Xx

Primegirl, the head is absolutely fine, not so sure about the rest of me lol, planning to be extra careful til Wednesday night now! x

smirnoff said:
Primegirl, the head is absolutely fine, not so sure about the rest of me lol, planning to be extra careful til Wednesday night now! x

Ha ha what we do to our bodies sometimes. Wish someone could insert an extra day to this week. With long weekend you get extra day for being bold then one less day to undo the damage ! ! Went way way over the weeklies :-( going to take the kids to see Cars 2 may bring fruit to snack on and pepsi max to fill me up.

Primegirl said:
Ha ha what we do to our bodies sometimes. Wish someone could insert an extra day to this week. With long weekend you get extra day for being bold then one less day to undo the damage ! ! Went way way over the weeklies :-( going to take the kids to see Cars 2 may bring fruit to snack on and pepsi max to fill me up.

We are taking our son to see cars 2 on Wednesday I think I'm more excited than him!! I loved the first one!! Xx

Good luck this Wednesday everyone !! have you all been good ?

Yes actually I can honestly say I have, however I am experimenting with eating more weeklies this week to see what happens!!!!!!

xxx

I have gone over my weeklies by 5 but I feel like a pot bellied pig and am not sure I can turn this round. I have been so hungry for last couple of days :(

On the plus side I tried on a bridesmaid dress I wore nearly 8 years ago when I was chucking out old clothes tonight and it is too big for me, I was so chuffed I text my best mate (the bride) and she said she wishes she could say the same thing about her wedding dress lol xx

smirnoff said:
I have gone over my weeklies by 5 but I feel like a pot bellied pig and am not sure I can turn this round. I have been so hungry for last couple of days :(

On the plus side I tried on a bridesmaid dress I wore nearly 8 years ago when I was chucking out old clothes tonight and it is too big for me, I was so chuffed I text my best mate (the bride) and she said she wishes she could say the same thing about her wedding dress lol xx

Well done on the bridesmaid dress. Maybe you should introduce your friend to ww. 5 over weeklies not too bad could be like me and not have a clue how many over (def more than 5) :)

Back