Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

ang2252 said:
My 7 year old grandson is autistic and obsessed with Cars. He even has a full size mural covering one of his bedroom walls !!

Ah bless him. :)

Ness0607 said:
We are taking our son to see cars 2 on Wednesday I think I'm more excited than him!! I loved the first one!! Xx

It was excellent however my boys are 4 and were a little upset at parts it's a little advanced for their age how old is your son?

Hi lovely weds weighers! Had an awesome time at the festival! Expecting gain but will lose next week :)

Hope ur all ok! Welcome newbies and good luck for WI xx

Primegirl said:
It was excellent however my boys are 4 and were a little upset at parts it's a little advanced for their age how old is your son?

Oh no he's 4 too!! Well 5 on Thursday. Thankyou for the pre warning! Xx

Ness0607 said:
Oh no he's 4 too!! Well 5 on Thursday. Thankyou for the pre warning! Xx

He'll probably be fine a year in a child can make big difference. The twins just turned 4 a month ago.

Mmmmmm I think I'm looking at a STS this week! Rubbish

Oh LEB!! Unless I do something stupid today - which is possible - I'm looking at a lb off. Fingers crossed for us all!!! Lol xx

i keep walking past the scales, daren't step on them! x

My first weds WI is tomorrow-used to be a Monday WI and not been to WW for about 4 weeks before that! I have 18 weeklies left and 7 activity points earned! Still not sure that I'll have lost anything tho!! x

Monday 25th July....the summer fitness as health regime starts!!!!

SHOULD being the key word but this is me you're talking about and for some reason my losses are either small or non-existent!! :-(

Monday 25th July....the summer fitness as health regime starts!!!!

Well done, you're doing great, how much have you lost so far and how much to go? xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Iv lost 1 stone 11 pound in 6 weeks. Not really set myself a proper goal weight, still defo got a few stone to go anyway xx

Wow Jemma u are doing fab!! I need some of your motivation!! Tell us ur secrets???

Smirnoff how much until your at gold??

I dream of those days lol

My ww leader has set me a target of 6 more pounds to give me a healthy bmi but I'd like to lose a bit more

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You are sooooo close :) yeah my ww leader has set me a target higher than what I want too. But I'm not near it lol

Back